AnaBanana will ask you anything

1 Like

Damian Wayne. I went and did a quick google, damianā€™s outfit is the coolest for me, he also uses a sword/ bo staff? Which is better than hand to hand or dual wileding pistola for me.
Usually how do you decide which character you will like in a MOBA? Is it the kit or the role or??

No no no. In this one I ask you the questions :stuck_out_tongue:
And cool!

I accept that, but I will ask a question and answer one. Did you come to these forums to make them a better place? You bring wisdom, insights, humor and compassion to these forums. Iā€™m grateful you started to post.

Okay ask me a question.

2 Likes

Before you ask, yes I do enjoy Gazlowe. Yes I am a good Gazlowe player. And yes, I have as a matter of fact, I do hog the coins on Blackhearts Bay and never turn them in. :moneybag: :japanese_goblin: :ok_hand:

1 Like

I ignored your question! Sorry. I reacted what was above that.
My favourite food is tomato. Yes, i eat tomato by itself. Withouth anything. A good tomato is always tasty, but unfortunatly i canā€™t eat that type of tomato every day of the year, only in summer.

I canā€™t eat hot foods.

ps. i eat now a tomato what i bought from a shop,because of this question. Not so tasty. Not good.

1 Like

ā€¦

Did you know the forums will shorten any number of periods down to three?

Also the forum wonā€™t let you make a post entirely of periods.

If you are me you love hots. Both to share your wisdom and for the less competitive aspect that is in the forums

But how are you so kind of a person? Do you ever get mad? And who is your favorit forum user?

Whats your favorit Gazlowe cheese strategy. Also what skin / mount combo

What do you find stronger. A 1s stun or a 1,5s silence?

Ana Banana skin for Ana

1 Like

I have the grey/yellow skin in overwatch. But a real banana skin would be nice . Ill submit it!

Ask me anything!

Can you, like, answer my question?

Im really try to not answer questions

I have no idea what the mist means

1 Like

Did you even check after I told ya that I fixed it?

1 Like

No im blind in 1 eye. Damn you widowmaker!

Catherina and Harbinger seem the hidden couple. Or at least in my mind

Can you send me a pictor of your doggo?

1 Like

I do get mad, mad at myself and my mistakes in game. Itā€™s very rare for me to be annoyed by mistakes made by other players, unless they are deliberate, Iā€™m usually just happy Iā€™m not the one making the mistake!

I donā€™t have a favorite forum user, I like so many people here even if Iā€™ve never played or talked with them directly. Without knowing it, so many have improved my skill with their advice. But most important of all so many people who post here have a finely honed sense of humor, that make me laugh!

A good laugh is worth more than any ā€œhow to rank to masters guideā€ in my book anyway.

3 Likes

I agree. At one point of being to competitive and being in college. There was too much pressure on me. I was stressed like hell I wasnt allowed to show. Got a burn out recovered from it. Now im working fulltime and just try to enjoy the fact im at home playing a game.

I love a good laugh. Sometimes these days I laugh when my friends miss a easy skillshot or go 1v5. They dont think im serious because I play more heroes and dont worry that much but nothing really changed winwise. I just actually enjoy playing a game

2 Likes

:eyes:

1 Like

Whats the best game you ever played storywise?

@darak. Sorry cant do images

1 Like