Ana Feedback: "Q" skill with lower cd and going faster

Playing ana optimally in heroes of the storm it’s practically impossible. The mov speed of all heroes is faster than ana’s heals. So it’s needlessly difficult to heal people. Looks more like need of luck to heal.
Buff Ana “Q” skill to go faster, please

get good, or ask your team to hold still.

The only thing where you need luck is hoping your target won’t change direction. Because you don’t aim at where a moving target is, aim for where he is going to be once the dart lands.

Terribly designed hero but unique as well so it kinda evens out.

So…to play ana each time they need heal i must ask the team for stop moving to recive heals…Don’t seems a good tactic in a teamfight if my whole team stands still…

Ana is only the 3rd worst healer overall, at 46.47% winrate, better than Li Li with the exact opposite design at 46.29 and Morales at 46.35%. Why buff? /sarcasm

Rehgar is so dominant (59% still) that those numbers might as well be fine.
The totem affecting Ana doesn’t help.

Playing alongside her is a significant L2P issue on the receivers’ end, trusting her otherwise massive numbers. Eat damage and heals or avoid damage and heals, take your pick.
Can’t do much about displacement, though.

The requirement to shoot darts at the foot is rather unintuitive. My general recommendation about her would be a wider Q, or a specific standardized hitbox.

My main problem with Ana isn’t healing actually. Sometimes. But rather her squishiness and her nonexistent damage also leading to nonexistent self sustain. I mean you can go meme, if you are Fan.

I also find that her #1 ability is E. Just like with most healers, if you do 25k healing by 20 you can be fine, but if you don’t manage your W/E hits, you might as well do 200k by 20 and still fail.

Also not sure why D needs to be punished when many other heroes have magnificent range to begin with.

I used to like her but now I’d rather not play or see her. Fortunately, I don’t. Had 7 teammates and 8 opponents, out of nearly 300 matches. Alongside Tyrande, she is super stressful, super intensive, high upkeep, and unless you’re really awesome, low return.
I’d rather fill Ming as healer.

Give her healing piercing all the time would make her feel so much better