An unexpected fatal error occurred

6F2A95E2-8CB7-4BB5-B45F-6F016E655C8C

The game just keeps crashing on a daily basis, I have no idea what causes the crash. I’ve completely reinstalled windows and thought the problem has been finally resolved, but I just crashed again. I’m constantly monitoring my temps and they should not be the cause for crashes during gameplay. Besides, none of other games I play ever crash on my PC. I tried playing in borderless windowed mode and the game would still crash.

1 Like

Hey, TrustyPate! These crashes look like some sort of security or permissions might be causing the issue. Let’s try a few basic steps first and gather a bit more information to give us some additional clues to what’s going on with the game crashes.

• Cleanly reinstall the Blizzard Application:

1. Uninstall the application
    2. Press Windows key + R and type in %temp%
    3. Delete anything related to Blizzard or Battle.net
    4. Do the same for %programdata%, %localappdata%, %appdata%
    5. Reinstall the application

NOTE: These steps can cause the Blizzard Application to forget the game install locations. The games can be located by clicking on “Locate this game” next to the play button or by going to Settings (Blizzard Logo at top left), then Game Install/Update and running “Scan for Games.”

• Troubleshoot security applications

• Create a New Admin account to resolve any permission or user profile issues. This should reset a ton of features like firewall settings, registries, etc.

If the problem continues, could you please include a DxDiag file? Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
DxDiag Here
~~~

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)