An Unexpected Fatal Error Occurred

I am running into this issue for awhile now. Looked at many posts and have tried many things for fixes. So the game will always launch fine after a patch gets installed, after that then it will crash with this error.

Error Code is: 3C5B71D4-84A0-4A4F-A960-608E03892E1A

Things tried:
Updated Drivers for Video Card and OS
Repaired Game Files
Stopped unnecessary applications, startup items in msconfig
Checked required specs

Thanks.

Howdy!

AVG has a behavior shield feature that can cause a hook conflict with our games. The resolution to this is to setup AVG to fully exclude the Blizzard app and Starcraft II folders from all scans following the steps Here.

Once completed retest! Thank you!

Made the exceptions within AVG and it is still doing the same thing. Once I add them I also rebooted my PC and made sure the exceptions were still there.

Heya Crush,

It looks like the threads in the crash log are related to the Nvidia drivers. What we’ll want to do first is run a system file checker for the operating system. Once that’s done we may also want to uninstall old drivers then do a clean install of new ones.

If it's still not working after that, please reply back with a picture or screenshot of a Hardware Monitor showing the CPU and GPU temperatures after the problem happens in-game.

Example: imgur*com/abc123

Got it working, the key was the uninstall of the old drivers using the DDU Utility. Once everything was uninstalled I installed the newest one for my GPU on the NVidia site and the problem is gone. Thanks so much for the support Kaldraydis!