An Idea to fix games where people go afk

They should just use the same method Overwatch does which is if someone is afk in the first few minutes of the game have the game automatically ended. They also have a method if you disconnect a set amount of times during a season you are banned for a set amount of time or if you repeat it you are done for that season.

4 Likes

Honestly I would love if both of these would happen. Would be a great fix to such a bad problem in this game but sadly blizzard has given up on this game so they wont be fixing anything.

3 Likes

there would have to be some changes of some sort, because for me i randomly get a problem where i get 99% disk space usage on my system, it is a windows thing and not a error thing or virus i have been told. when this happens the game will freeze for about a minute or 2 then i have to reconnect. The times it happens is random, NO pattern what so ever. it is very annoying. and sine it is the system itself i cant just end task it. also it isnā€™t trying to download something major because it will only be a couple of Mbā€™s a second yet still take 99% disk space

Other people shouldnt be punished cause you go afk cause you have a issue.

2 Likes

The punishment should be hard enough to deter repeat offender. This issue seems simple enough that it can be auto detected and punished. For example,if hero (excluding a Abathur) does not move for set time then ban for a set amount of time.

Man just do a disk repair to fix the issue. open up command prompt and put this in. chkdsk c: r then type y when it asks for yes or no and let it do its thing.

Do you have any idea how long it takes after all the childish bickering on who plays what and who should ban who, and then hope to god the game just #*%$in starts? Hoping to a different god that no one rages for the entire match and wants to file mass reports? Noā€¦ Iā€™m sick of these unrealistic punishments for just playing video game. Itā€™s highly unacceptable especially when most people donā€™t know theyā€™re addicted to a video game worse than tobacco.

2 Likes

You have to punish player when they are joining a ranked gaming mode and players are not even playing. The fact that I see people diamond in this game and they want to argue and fight more than soaking and camping in this game is mind blowing.

Trolls and toxic players need to be dealt with. That is exactly why a large portion of this player base has quit. No desire to play a game blizzard wont fix.

1 Like

People only get that way due to unlawful mass reportings and unsupervised mind manipulation tactics. You can totally be in right, but with the wrong crowd they donā€™t care they just want to see Kaelā€™thas set on fire. Itā€™s the same nonsense in Overwatch. People are sick in the head where they need to go for a half hour walk once in awhile and turn off the internet on their phones. Iā€™ve seen how people act on discord chatsā€¦ is this how these sickos avoid in game bans? If anything gaming companies figured out how to centralize these sorts of people and a giant cyber trap will show up one day and they will realizeā€¦ once youā€™re online you told computer systems around the world you want to transfer dataā€¦

Overwatch they actually added a avoid player function and many more other features to deal with such players.

People are not gonna auto run into turrets cause they were reported. Mass reports do not even work in this game, The system is automated and its only 1 report against 1 player, you can be matched with teh same troll the next game and report them again for the same thing but the system will not register it as a report.

So then the system waits for your account to hit the magic number of reports from different players in a single area such as afking or toxic chat, you will be punished with 0 review or discussion about it. The system is just terrible and all players eventually get a silence or a ban for nothing. Browse the forums and read the complaints, they exist.

1 Like

then you ruined match for 9 player and it is not their fault, only you must fix your pc before playing

they have remove avoid in overwatch in 2016, this is very old