AMA with Karabars

I guess I don’t need to answer this question then plus you saw photos of me :smiley:

You have Hoku, Cain, DJPea, Sami and me.
Who will be:
Banned from your server
Kicked by other 3 (4) people
Play Hots with you
Meet you irl
Kissed
?

(Rofl)

Cain failed. Maybe you can answer.

PROTECTED No ban, no kick, no kiss. Played HotS with you and Sami already, I guess I once played a custom game with Hoku, Cain(?) and the others as well. I played as a Junkrat and had a ton of lags. My team won I guess. But I'm looking forward to play with you guys more. I would meet you all irl.
3 Likes

Still better, but not enough.

Why did you start to draw?

I like to create, even if I’m bad at it. Feels good. Also, my mind is highly visual and if something I want to see (irl as well) doesn’t exist I have no other choice.

1 Like

Why do you have long hair?

*did.
I was a teenager and listened to metal and stuff (still prefer rock, punk and metal). Cut it when I was 17 years old.

What color of your eyes?

I totally skipped everything else when I made my question, haha.

1 Like

ROfl

Brown with green outline. Looks brown usually, green when pupils shrink (mostly from anger, yes I’m a Hulk/Super Saiyan). Sometimes yellow and the combination of these three. But most the time just brown.

1 Like

Why do you like Heroes of the Storm?

do you ever have the urge to just break out into a sudden musical number?

Cant do a real AMA on Blizzard forums – too moderated. Move this to Redditt and have some real fun.

Weird, because at first I thought I dislike the MOBA genre as a whole.
But started because of friends and stayed because I really like the characters, I always liked strategy and tactics, I’m kinda good at it and fights with unique powers (like in animes) is just cool. I realised my problem with the other MOBAs is mostly just the lack of interest in characters. So I like Heroes of the Storm because the Heroes.

I went to a singer elementary school and was part of its choir, so I really like singing and it happens to me quite often.

Who is your most anticipated Hero and why?

Vol’jin. Troll best race. Vol’jin best troll.

It is still an important question to answer for the general public like myself!

How do you insert the Dehaka holding the “Nay” sign to the forum?