AMA with Karabars

Weird, because at first I thought I dislike the MOBA genre as a whole.
But started because of friends and stayed because I really like the characters, I always liked strategy and tactics, I’m kinda good at it and fights with unique powers (like in animes) is just cool. I realised my problem with the other MOBAs is mostly just the lack of interest in characters. So I like Heroes of the Storm because the Heroes.

I went to a singer elementary school and was part of its choir, so I really like singing and it happens to me quite often.

Who is your most anticipated Hero and why?

Vol’jin. Troll best race. Vol’jin best troll.

It is still an important question to answer for the general public like myself!

How do you insert the Dehaka holding the “Nay” sign to the forum?

Based on previous feedbacks, I’m considered handsome by the general public :smiley:

You mean this?:
That’s Rehgar and it can be found in the “Emojis of the Storm”

1 Like

Image you have a game vs me, where I’m Tassadar.
What would you do?

Win ;p :smiley:
But more seriously: I’ll do my best to win.

Are you in need of friends and human interaction or why would you sink this low?

Yes, that is why i exist on these forums, i dont do human interaction outside work and going to the gym with a friend.

Human beans are tiring and harder to just turn off when i have had enough.
(turns out its called murder and people frown upon it)

Beans was not a typo.

Yes i talk with myself, no more questions thanks me.

1 Like

What do you think should be done regarding Medivh’s terms of balance?

Is Force of Will problematic or are the problems lies to somewhere else?

I’m pretty social and have a ton of real life friends but I value my discord/forum friends as well and thought this’ll be somewhat fun.

After his recent nerfs I don’t think he needs any more.
But FoW will always be problematic from a certain point since it’s a counter against a common thing: burst. But imo we need counters like this and on a 9 sec cd it’s fair (maybe nerf Enduring Will from 4 sec to 5 (and buff Winds of Celerity)).

• if you had the options to revamp the mm system , how would you decide who goes with who ?

• what do you think of the "git gud " mentality ?

• whats your favorite games and why ?

I don’t know a better system than the “these ppl got similar numbers from a win/loss based rating so they probably on a similar lvl of skill”. This is because I’m well aware of how complex and multi-layered “skill” is and so it’s really hard to rate it especially since as we all could see with the MVP screen, stats are not everything.
I believe if ppl won’t freak out from climbing (unnecessary stress) and ppl would stop sabotaging the MM with smurfs it’ll be pretty good.
But personally I’d remove the rules from the QM MM because I loved the chaos and imo those who dislike it should join at least UD.

I saw a lot of cases when I thought as well that the problem is indeed a lack of skill/knowledge/understanding but I think it’s always better to say something productive instead. Unless it’s a troll, in that case it’s maybe “funny” but imo “git gud” should stay between friends.

HotS is my no1 because I always enjoy it. Fighting as my favourite characters and the matches are never the same.
And tbh I don’t really play other games atm.
But I really liked Mass Effect, DragonAge, Skyrim, Alice Madness Returns, Rome Total War, Europe Universalis, Red Alert, Diablo, Jazz Jack Rabbit, Mount & Blade, Assassin’s Creed.

1 Like

What sort of standards we talking about? Because majority of the general public is bronze so the quality of opinion may vary! Moreover, is this common, rare, epic, or legendary?

Hmmm… hard to tell… maybe I should post a pic so you can decide for yourself? :stuck_out_tongue:

Would you like to carry a useless magic stick as medivh does, but in real life?
It doesnt even have a name.

:slight_smile:

If it doesn’t have a name I’d give it one.
And depends… so it’s a magic stick but useless. Is it useless but funny (its power)? Then sure. Our world would still have low-magic making even my useless stick somewhat fascianting? Sure.
But tbh I don’t like carrying stuff in my hands all the time :sweat_smile:

if there was a carebear named karabar what would its symbol be?

A candybar, obviously.

1 Like

sounds delicious