AMA: Twice Divorced White Male - Free Advice

That is the key to happiness. That is a question no one has the answer to but you. I guess the 1st question you have to ask yourself is why do you keep going now? Do you do it for your Mom/Dad? Your children? Your dog that you love? Whatever the reason is that you dont just quit – that is a good place to start.

For example, if you do life because you love your dog, maybe you should look into a career as a veterinarian. But warning, a lot of people who go to school to be animal docs, just end up being people docs since it costs about the same money.

But if you end up doing something you love, it will be worth more than any amount of money in the world.

I keep going for my daughter. I want to give her a better life than I had – that is what drives me.

You are the only one who can answer what drives you.

2 Likes

Go MGTOW. If you don’t know what that is just youtube it. TONS of content.

1 Like

Darling how can I become a millionaire and get six pack abs in just six weeks?

Win the lotto and pay for surgery.

What happened to your signature?

tired of getting banned for putting it.

So sad, Alexa play Despacito.

2 Likes

Favorite cho’gal skin?

Back to the cookies, when you say homemade, do you actually mean homemade or a pack of tollhouse cookie dough that you toss in the oven? Thoughts on butterscotch? Least favorite type of cookie? The world needs to know. :cookie:

I like the pumpkin ChoGall skin.

Homemade cookies, like made with your hands and in a mixing bowl.

Butterscotch, not a big fan – but I do like it more than peanut butter.

Least favorite is any cook, or food really that tastes like mint.

After the first divorce, why the second marriage? Also what happened to the popular expression about second marriages being the best darling? Would you marry again? Do you feel like a movie star with these questions?

Second Marriage was 4 years after the 1st one. I was still in the Army but this time in Germany. My second marriage was a whirlwind of good times and bad decisions – the only good that came from that is I have my daughter.

No, I do not think I will marry again – but the heart never really knows.

And for your last question, no, I am just bored and wanted to see what happens. I know some people, like yourself, are offended as I can see your other posts, but you do you boo boo.

1 Like

Darling I’m not offended, it was just odd to me people would create AMA threads about themselves on this forum.

Why not. I like reading about HOTS and then I can have my fun thread too. Besides, this can be about HOTS if people ask about HOTS related stuff. The crowd wants what the crowd wants.

how does two divorces impact you financially? In my opinion a marriage is just a financial contract.

Also best ChoGal cosplay is the black ChoGal skin plus the zebra mount that he carries on the shoulder. Action is coming!

Did you ever try m2m action while in the army?

You’re filthy, I like you darling!

Asking real questions here!

Financially it costed me everything. I was the sole provider so when we got split I got stuck with everything. After a few years I had to do a Bankruptcy, which in all honesty isnt as bad as people make it out to seem. It costed me about 2k to get rid of 44k in debts.

That is called “G@y Chicken” and everyone has tried it at least once. To see how close you can get to mouthing your friend and the 1st person to pull back loses.

We are all filthy to some degree. That is what is unique about everyone.

Yes you are, and I thank you!

with your post quality it all makes sense now.