AMA about TLV (master edition)

It could be higher, but I’m ex Tass main, so I kinda got used to pain from playing certain heroes.

1 Like

Very useful clip, thanks for the link. I am constantly trying to learn new Viking tricks or meta.
I don’t know what MMR or mode that was, but the Vikings seemed really skilled.

I always think of burstier heroes laning vs them and killing Erik or Baleog fast - but Sonya is definitely incapable of outranging them if microed properly.

And for that player, microing the different Vikings was like second nature (plus he made sure to get the health globe from generator instantly as they spawned).

Though I do fear the outcome may be different if they lane vs a hero that can kill them much faster (Sonya could barely even take half of Olafs health after a long while).

1 Like

8 months later and now I can tell - TLV are very good on Braxis.

Anyway - if someone needs ask something, do it here. No need to make a new thread for that.

1. Will i get kicked out of discord for sending celebration music when they get nerfed?

2. Which viking do i focus

I will make ton of tea and…

you will drink all of it.

Depends from build. If player went Baelog build - Baelog. If you can’t get him, get others to cancel his 7 lvl buff.
If Erik went dmg at 1 - Get him.
Olaf after 16 because his stuns.

1 Like

So Dr.Logan was wrong and Sadius was right about it. Oh how nice now my post made it look like you have a twin :smiley: Lets see what happens when Dr.Logan and Sadius merge together and become one.

Make us whole.

1 Like

What will be the first thing you do when you reach outer space with TLV?

1 Like

How can your Vikings possibly still be lost?

:thinking:

TLV will steal Mafia people.

Longboat is bad. Even devs didn’t fix it yet.

1 Like

What do you want to be changed on that ult ?