Alliance vs. Horde

Who would win between the two feuding Warcraft factions?

Team Alliance:

• Varian
  • Muradin
  • Greymane
  • Jaina
  • Anduin

Team Horde:

• Thrall
  • Garrosh
  • Samuro
  • Sylvanas
  • Rehgar

-Alliance or Horde?
-FOR AIUR!
FOR THE SWARM!
Dominion

1 Like

Depends on if you mean in-game or in-lore
In-game: Garrosh > Muradin
Varian=Thrall
Greymane>Sylvanas (post-tower changes to current towers)
Samuro>Jaina (close one but samuro is just more powerful within the A tier)
Rehgar>Anduin, but with patch changes this could be debated

Total: 3:1 Horde:Alliance, Horde wins in-game power based off 1v1s. Teamfights may go differently as only Garrosh, Sylvanas, and Thrall has any hope of cc’ing anduin protect ult.

Garrosh can be shutted down by Mura.
I won a high elo game by always going so close to him that he couldn’t throw others and I just jumped back to safety.

At high rank, ppp barely pick HW:S to begin with, than with divers such as Mura, Greymane and Varian, Lightbomb is more value.

I’d say, team Alliance wins.

1 Like

My gut tells me Alliance.

Also, I played Alliance :sunglasses: What’s up, Sargeras?

The Alliance team seems more rounded imo. You have a hard high damage CC from Muradin, some soft CC burst damage from jaina, aggressive dive marksman like Greymane, a second off tank/bruiser with another CC from Varian, and Anduin who provides even more CC. Therefore, they would most likely win. The horde team just seems… lacking?

3 Likes

Alliance because anduin counters garrosh. Not going to pretend he’s an instawin against him but toss + either a pull or a lightbomb = win for their team. Also lightbomb + ring up against rehgar is pretty strong.

Horde because Thrall is former Warchief. but I can find about these heroes from both factions due to some of them didn’t appeared in the game.

I’ve played enough WoW to know how this goes. The Horde would dominate the match for the first twenty minutes and hog all the focus, but at the end all their minions would suddenly switch teams and they’d lose.

Then they’d go twirling their mustaches into the next match, where they lose in a five minute curb-stomp.

1 Like

“If you can’t leave it, love it.” is one of my favourite Dominion quotes.

Those dominion workers from COOP know something we don’t.
But i can’t disagree with you, good quote

1 Like

For the Alliance of course.

I don’t want to be captain obvious but the Horde would win of course.

If we’re talking lore here Team Horde has more heavy hitters given Sylvanas is getting all jacked up by SHadowlands power however Anduin is obviously the more powerful healer between Rhegar from a lore perspective
Also Thrall is the games Mary Sue so of course his side wins.

Alliance has a super synergistic comp. Taunt/muradin+lightbomb+nuke. Lightbomb can also mess up a toss, and then Andy has trait. Muradin should be able to just hop out after getting tossed most times as well.

Horde is also lacking on burst damage. Sure they have pretty good macro capabilities. Bloodlust would also work amazing with the dps they have. Horde also has very good disruption capabilities with sundering, and arrow.

It could go either way, but I’m going to guess alliance.

1 Like

The team that has Samuro.

In game team alliance has a good chance of winning since they have a more well rounded comp and easier to get benefit from heroes.

Team horde does have level 20 earthquake and bloodlust so they can steal a game or two with that.

Bloodlust + Samuro…?

Ima have to go with Horde on this one. :frowning:

What if we switched out Sylvanas for Gul’dan, since he is actually an Orc?

Hoku, honestly, I can’t see why Samuro gets a spot in the Horde roster over REXXAR (i.e., champion of the horde). I think that the addition of Rexxar would make for an overall better matchup against the alliance team you have drafted.