Alleria Windrunner (Hero Concept)

Alleria Windrunner, Ranger-Captain of The Void Elves, is a Ranged Bruiser Hero from the Warcraft Universe. She led her Rangers under the Alliance of Lordaeron during the Second War. She was also the head scout of the Alliance Expedition to Draenor. Alleria and her lover Turalyon disappeared after the planet was torn apart and were not heard from for many years. They resurfaced during the Final War against the Burning Legion, having been high-ranking members of the Army of the Light for a thousand years from their perspective as time passes differently inside the Twisting Nether. After absorbing the power of the dark Naaru L’ura in the ruins of Mac’Aree on Argus, Alleria became the First Void Elf, and now leads others like her in the Alliance following the defeat of the Legion.

“Your heart flew straight as any arrow upon the wind, sister. You were the brightest of our Order. You were the most beloved of our kin.”
— Sylvanas Windrunner, Sister to Alleria.

Gameplay

Abilities

Secondary Abilities

Primary Abilities

Heroic Abilities

Talents

1 Like

We already have one Windrunner sister playable. Make Aleria a Sylvanas skin and give the kit to someone who’s actually interesting.

I know :sweat_smile:, but considering that she’s also the first void elf and etc, that makes her quite unique, and deserves to have her own concept and probably becoming a hero someday, so i decided to make her kit that it isn’t too similar to sylvanas, i really tried my best, being interesting is just a matter of preferences when it comes to this, i guess…

Besides, its like saying Anduin should be a skin instead just because they have similarities to Varian… :sweat_smile:

But all and all, I’m still thankful that you still took the effort to at least telling your thought and even comment here… Again, besides i don’t think this Void Elven kit suits better to anyone else besides Alleria, I’m not a fan of that Magister Umbric so he’s pretty much out i guess… Sorry :sweat_smile: