AI on Battlefield will only defend unless told otherwise

Pings are working, but if you dont ping AI will default to defending the immortal. Shouldn’t normally be a problem, but leads to an unpleasant game in vs AI where the whole enemy team will just stay by their immortal regardless of whats going on.
EDIT: During second immortal this problem was gone, enemies were all doing different things, I’m guessing because structures were down and some had to depush lanes.

came here to post the same bug, however it persisted throughout the entire match

it was in Versus AI with AI Teammates, and I never pinged any of them specifically, all AIs on both teams would group up at their respective Immortals (seemingly all trying to reach the Immortal’s model’s center)

my teammate AIs would go on the offensive whenever I pinged the enemy Immortal, both teams would fight, and eventually reset to their grouped up positions after a few kills

the last time AI was working properly was in version 42.2. I suggest you put your hope in the thrash bin.

can confirm of this issue happening.

the patch was released today and this bug seems to have made it to live, as it happened again on my first Battlefield of Eternity match after the patch hit