After putting in username/password, have difficulty getting past the "authenticating" step

Thank you in advance for any solutions you have. I’ve always had the following problems: username/password never saves and has to be put in each time, and over the last year, an unusually long “authentication” time. Now I’m having to put in my info multiple times. It’s gone from taking 5-8 minutes to log in to 15 or 20. I thought I wouldn’t get in at all today.

Mac OS, Mojave.

1 Like

I’m experiencing a similar issue. If logged into the launcher with my account, upon trying to log into heroes, I get a never-ending loading circle in the middle of my loading screen; however, if I am not loggin in at all and I log into heroes, I am given the option to manually put in my log-in info and authenticator, then I am easily able to log in and play the game. The problem is that I have not found an easy way to load heroes without the launcher (which generally requires you to log in). Is your issue similar to this dude?

Whew, good to know I’m not the only one having this issue. My issue is exactly what Veil described. Please fix blizzard!!!

Same here. Can’t get through the authenticating step. was working just fine 4-5 days ago.