After match the win/lose crash

after i win or lose a game even against A.I. it seems because everyone loads that at the same time it will cause me to disconnect for a moment and then NOT get any rewards in the match ive played, this has happened so many times that i am now here, its making me want to stop playing the game because quests wont update, if i PvP and make it to end of round and match win/lose screen disconnects me and i get a leaver status when ive made it through the whole game, causing problems for me and my friends, also another complaint that is a little off topic is why am i forced to stay in a match with people against A.I.? if i leave i will be put with other leavers? for what? WE ARE PLAYING AGAINST A.I. why am i being punished, who is really playing agianst A.I. in a comp manner!?!?! , my brother who is new to the game started a game without me (not on purpose) and now we have to either wait for him to finish or the game to be over to play with him? and the only option is to reconnect!? so what happened is we both logged off for the night. is that really what you want blizzard??? change the A.i. settings so if me or a friend start an A.I. game we can leave and regroup, so silly, its really a huge turn off for me with this game