After Lagspike - Vallera automatically uncloaking

Hi. I am currently playing Vallera and encountered an annoying bug during a Quickmatch on warhead junction @ EU.

During a huge lagespike of multiple seconds i was kinda stucked with Vallera. She always moved back to her original position. After about 1 minute that behaviour stopped and i prepared to continue playing the game. Then i noticed some blue sparkles on my characters skin. I am new with that char but i can not remember this beeing a part of her skin. And now the issue: Vallera uncloaked about half a second after pushing D without any obvious reason. It was not a stuck keyboard button (checked for that).

I tried to reset my char by getting killed and i asked others for their opinion. Nothing worked. Of course this game was lost. I am going to upload a video showing that problem. Replay has been sent to Blizzard.

Here the ingame Video Heroes of the Storm Bug (2019): Vallera unable to keep up cloaking - YouTube

Hey there Adrian!

So, those blue sparkles are most likely the impact visual effect from Tracer’s auto-attack. Why that is stuck on you and breaking stealth is a mystery. I have a couple theories though!

If you could do me a favor and find that replay, and send it in to me using the Bug Attachment Guidelines I can dig in to this and try to figure out what happened.

Thanks!
Huginncord

Ah thats interessting, i suspected something simelar. In earlier versions of Hots those bugs were more common. I had often weired “unable to command my hero” -bugs after lag spikes of several seconds and a short reconnection time. But those problems seem to be obsolete today.

I have sent the replayfile to HeroesBugAttachments@blizzard.com with a very short description and a link to this thread.

Good Hunting for those bugs