After completing the healer event quests, you can continue repeating the final stage quest

Expected result: After finishing stage 3 of the event quest (healer segment) you are returned to the event quest hub

Actual result: There is no in-game indicator that you have finished that leg of the quest (aside from an exta loot box) and the quest resets.

STR:

1. Login to HOTS and select the event quest leg for healer
  2. Play through the healer requirements
  3. Achieve the 400k healing in wining games leg
  4. Observe quest tab - it will show the quest as incomplete with your heal tally back down to zero

Notes:

• You get chests for finishing the quest each time
  • You can immediately start on the final stage of the healer quest without doing the prior objectives
  • This was the first mode I selected

Are you really saying that it’s intended that we can farm the last stage of the quest indefinitely for infinite lootboxes, without having to repeat the intro stages, while also rudely telling me I shouldn’t post about this bug?

It shows that it is Repeatable when you hover over Quest line around the Mecha Tyrael on the Special Event screen.

And that you have manually switch to a different Quest line.

Only you are being rude now.

The entire questline is meant to be repeateable, not the final leg.

No, It shows Repeatable beside the Mecha Chest.
https://image.prntscr.com/image/W_qU17IDRmqDQbTcGiI0sA.png

1 Like

I think we should leave it to admin to determine, instead of trying to determine it here. :slight_smile:

It shows Earned beside the first two in the Quest Line and Repeatable on the third. Appears clear enough.

1 Like

i had the same problem… i did the 400k heal but nothing happened… I have to do it all over again???

What Fuschia has said about the final Quest in the questline is correct.

All Final Quests are repeatable. You can play these for as much as you want to. The Quest Icon for all final Mission Quests in the Hanger shows exactly that, especially if you hover your mouse on it. The in-game indicator that tells you have completed the quest is receiving the reward itself.

And they all require winning games to be counted as progress.

1 Like