Afk guys,trolls ,toxid players who ruin qms

hello blizzard and hello guys, i want to ask you guys do you suffer as me from qm match making and troll players? im a player with16000 game play and level2500,in most of my games i suffer so much pain from people who ruin games on porpuse,afk people who stays in core or trolls , i beg you to comment here and mention some of the ids to get bann for ever for afk people who ruin games and make blizzard not an enjoyble place ,here are some of the people who recent go afk and stayed in core as a party of three person toghether and ruined the game ,make sure to bann and suspend such toxid afk trolls pls and comment below the id and share ideas if you feel the same ,gl
simeramis#21505
battlepants#24196
bryanwise#2954

1 Like

this is not forum for reports
u can report them in game

your right bro but these three guys as a party of 3 people stayed afk in core for10 minutes of game in qm game ,one of them left the game and the other player bryanewise#2954 afk and even spam after game to me, make sure to bann such afk people who make blizzard place insecure and frustrating,thx to support and nice guys

A more likely outcome is you will be banned for replying to them, or naming & shaming… while they continue to troll others.

Welcome to HOTS.

1 Like

i met even worse ppl and i didnt post it here because its waste of time
there were ppl like you and they had also screenshots but all u can do is report them in game and thats all

All feeders (intentional and “unintentional”), trolls and repeat offender AFKs are sanctioned in this game. Sorry you have no complaint.

The only thing that isn’t allowed and fully enforced without investigation is you saying some harmless words.

1 Like

i played diffrenet kinda of mobas, like dota2 and wow,in those places people even low level new players they are much more aware of the game,playing nice and not be afk or doing troll act or behave like kids,because they know they will get punished asap for example in dota2 even if you dissconect or be afk in a single game in qm mode you will be punished asap and cant pick some heros as first punish for your next match,so by rules and his kinda regulations it makes the game a safer and enjoyble place to play,so imo blizzard reporting system needs some kinda changes to improve it and avoid afk people and parties who ruin a ame for 10 people online during matcth, iwish you could see how much more enjoyble are theplaces without afks,troll,s its our job to report them and suspend them forever am i right??how much more we should tolerate them?

Yes, please fix this stupid mm system. how da f*** we should enjoy this game when you not every trying to fix this CRAP!

hi bro,as and old playerin hots igot a question from you.was that all you had get from my issue??to say its a forum and not a place for report?idint report anybody i ask blizzard support to bann such toxid people ,even parties who make this game not a safe place to enjoy.as i mentioned before im old in this game and iknow ihad no choice except this ,thx for your kinda op

just look your post
i can write the same with your battletag and say that ur toxic person

1. u have no screen no proof they cant ban them
  2. even if u have they wouldnt ban them because u can report them in game and thats how it works

You need to quit the game and so I will do as well. If you solo que it’s almsot inpossible to advance because every second game you will meet a troll who claims to be smurf ending up feeding and trolling afk the whole game.
Activision will not ban this players because who else buys mictrotransaction than brain damaged players who also troll. If you don’t have a team you better of quiting the game. We are almost living in an age of idiocracy where companies favor retards because of greedy purposes. That’s why Blizzard lost a lot of stocks because this things might be lucrative for a while but in the long run will hurt the companys trust and integrity and they will all go down