Abathur Q doesn't auto-fire when held

Before the rework you could hold Q and it’d fire as soon as the cooldown was ready, as the other powers still do, but now Q must be pressed each time after cooldown ends. I don’t know if this was intentional or not? It feels like a bug since the old behavior was different. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I came here to the Forums for the same Issue, glad I found this Thread. I also wanted to Bug Report this.

Also, for me, all 3 of his In-Symbiote Abilities used to Autofire on Button Hold Down before his Rework & refuse to now after his Rework. It surely has to be a Bug, cause the only other thing it could be is Intended… & it can’t compute why Blizz would make this Intended & force Keyboard Button Hammering on purpose in all its unfunness… plus being able to hold a button down to fire the ability as its ready is good Quality of Life function & taking Quality of Life away & replacing it with unnecessary Tedium & unnecessary Keyboard Durability Wear & Tear can’t compute as a viable Dev Decision for their game.

Surely it’s not like Blizz to find parts of their game being fun & fine functioning & intentionally seek to “fix it till it’s Broke”…? :confused:

Confirmed after latest patch this is still a bug. (originated with the aba rework patch)

Q should auto fire when held down like it always has.

1 Like