Aagh please ffs

IF :clap: YOU :clap: ARE :clap: OUTNUMBERED :clap: DON’T :clap: TEAMFIGHT

If our Zagara is across the map from a tribute? Ignore tribute and don’t die 4v5!
If our stupid Imperius fed 1v2 earlier? You guessed it! Ignore Volskya point and don’t try to do an EbIc Wombo Combo and die stupidly.
If everyone except you, the healer, and the enemy Raynor died? Yeah don’t you DARE engage, you WILL just die and lose the game.

On the other hand

PLEASE :clap: GROUP :clap: FOR :clap: OBJECTIVES :clap: GOD :clap: PLEASE

You throwing Spiders on minions doesn’t matter if we get wiped and the enemy team manages to get Cavalry.
You perma-hatting your Monstrosity isn’t helping win the game dude.

God I’m frustrated. On the one hand, I understand Soak and XP is really good. I main Vikings. On the other hand there are times (even if the actual call itself is wrong) where you MUST group as Five in some sense or another. Just the littlest bit of gamesense and I promise you your 30% WR Nazeebo (who the guy mained btw) will SKYROCKET to above 60%.

Sincerely
~The guy who lost a game successfully 1v3ing multiple times in a row on Vikings because our 11 death Naz with high siege damage started flaming.

5 Likes

Aside from “But maaa xp!” Did this Naz by chance say that he would be a “powerhouse by level 20?” They usually do, but sadly games with those kinds of Naz players are rare to get to level 16.

4 Likes

What’s funny is the literal next game, I get queued against him, and me and three other players just spawn camped him and he never stopped hard pushing his lane. We got a 5 level lead by the end there.

3 Likes

LoL, I had a draft that more or less had what you wrote and then went away. Good to see I don’t have to post it anymore.

2 Likes

Sounds so common sense but what do majority of the team do

4v5 with talent level down.

A quick sign of bad game to come is when nobody is doing any camps/soaking before the objective but fighting and dying in the mid lane.

I think there should be a tutorial on how to view the minimap

2 Likes

Me and Harb had the fortune of playing with a Naz who picked Vile Infection with only 80 stacks. It was glorius. People so dumb they dont even read talents.

Low iq players 20 char

My condolences :frowning:

As for the 2v5… My past few weeks at work are the same, I don’t have my work ready for me, but everyone is so stressed out that I should work on the focus job, instead of anything else that is well prepared! Of course, said managers get the same amount of respect from the smarter folks. In any event, good soldiers go and intentionally get killed, the definition of a Hero.

Case in point, it’s not worth to stress about. Intelligence is premium. :slight_smile:

Ctrl+0 for the lose. :smiley: Been there, done that. I was even planning the ult upgrade…

4/5 would recommend !

I literally had some player say in chat “can we stop fighting for 5 seconds” “5 seconds!”

Chased and got baited in less than 30 seconds later and died.

1 Like

If people would just stop caring about topping thier stats and actually play properly then I think salt mines would only be 1/4 as big as it is now.

2 Likes

Big part of salt mines is also the insane swing in quality of games from match to match. Few matches you cannot even believe how bad the players are. The next game is smooth as butter.

3 Likes

This being said, would it be acceptable to stay in lane during objective (specifically on CH/GoT where you have to collect multiple objectives to start an effect) if there’s someone from the enemy team in lane as well? Say you’re playing solo laner, and the enemy team’s solo laner is also in lane during objective. I’m always conflicted in that situation, because I don’t want to leave the solo lane and lose out on XP gain (especially when the matchup is in my favor), but I also want to give my team the numbers advantage. And of course, this is mostly an earlygame question, when most characters don’t have much siege potential, and leaving them alone in lane won’t be too big a detriment. I just don’t know which is the right call.

2 Likes

Depends on a lot imo.

On some maps early objectives are not that powerful like on dragonshire losing first dragon usually isnt too big a deal wheras losing first zerg wave usually is.

On CH/GoT is an early fight good for your team?

Do you or your enemy have a level advantage, particularly a big one like level 10? Are you a better early or late game comp? Do you or your enemy have camps pushing?

If you think .t is good for your team to leave obj communicate with them. Lower the chance of them going gung ho at obj, wiping and nullifying any advantage you could get by not attending.

1 Like

Ever seen a Morales players invade an enemy camp by himself, find two enemies there, and try to fight them for it?

Imgur

Also, ban Nazeebo so your team can’t pick him.

2 Likes

WHAT IF WE ARE FEELING THE RAMBO INSIDE US

1 Like

Depends

will your presence at the team fight guarantee a kill, a won objective or deny the enemy obj (e.g, the enemies third tribute on Cursed Hallow)? If no, continue teamfighting.

But in other terms, why do you think I pretty much one-trick every Global/oddball characters that can do both jobs at once? Vikings can poke with Erik while double solo laning, Abathur can near instantly switch from teamfighting to soaking, Falstand and Dehaka can flank with their globals after soaking, even Deathwing can do that (albeit slowly)

2 Likes

Morales is dangerous definitely need to get her into a 1v5 to win.

maybe he went combat medic uber dps spec with bombs.

/s

Yarggghh always fight, face check the shrubberies! Make bad calls, be the one to blame others. Thats how its done, you people know nothing.

1 Like