A suggestion for ladder

So I normally have the patience and take an L no problem. Don’t mind people yelling, especially if they have a point, or even when they’re the problem. What I encountered today was kind of frustrating.

The TLDR; version is I think we should have maybe some sort of algorithm that marks characters, at least at lower ranks, as poor draft choices considering the opponent’s team with bonus exp given for making informed pics. This could help with the climb as people who take Ls in this game may not always be at fault and shouldn’t go down if they are actively playing better, or making smart choices. Obviously this isn’t gonna solve trolls, people who make bad pics on purpose, but it might help people notice at least that they’re contributing to that.

So, I placed silver 2 due to the MMR, whatever, fine. I understand that I’ll play with people who aren’t as good. My issue is how do you get out of silver? I feel like I get punished for being a team player, for communicating and trying to learn from my mistakes. Example:
As Blaze on towers of doom, I went to take a camp early on to put on lane pressure on bottom lane. My team mean while engaged in a fight in mid, I saw someone else was soaking so I figured I could finish up the camp and then help them engage or go soak. Team wipes. So as the tank I should have left the camp and gone to the team fight happening mid, right? Got it.

But then, as a counter example, I’m showing that I have a preference for bruiser, based on their bans and first pick, I think I can contribute best as Mathael. So I show. Nobody else shows tank or healer, so I switch to Garrosh on Dragon Shrine. I go to lock him in as the person who was a bruiser show suddenly locks in tracer and the other assassin mentions that we don’t have a healer yet and we end up with a guy who’s made it clear he’s not comfortable being the healer, playing Lucio, a tracer who engages really hard and then pings for assistance when she can’t solo lane (I don’t think she should be, especially at silver, but hey, what do I know), me playing a tank that requires follow up to secure a kill, I don’t remember the other DPS we had, but that’s probably because we had a Zarya who refused to communicate, would stand in the middle of a 3v2 sandwich and Auto attack against Varian twin blade and any kind of teammate, not moving instead of retreating or setting else and not communicating or responding to pings. At level 13 someone noticed that they had not taken a heroic. They responded to that by selecting a heroic ability two team fights later. We lost.

So what does any of the above have to do with anything? Well I think that, barring trolling or general stubborn headedness, it could have been a language barrier (choosing to believe that), they were new and placed higher MMR than they would normally be in, and at the end of the day could have been influenced by something as simple as bonus exp to not risk ladder losses affecting their MMR as much if they cared, or dropping them down further if they don’t while allowing the teammates that did try to play together and make good draft choices get less of a reduction in MMR so as to have less of a chance to end up in the same pool of players again. Maybe this is me venting or trying to be nice and chalk it up to people not knowing why people are upset with their choices, but it would help to incentivize more communication during draft hopefully.
Anywho, discuss?