A Really Weird Lag Bug

A few days ago I was playing on Battlefield of Eternity in ranked with Tyrande. On the very first skirmish, my game lagged like crazy. And I suddenly had a permanent move command towards the bot lane, almost like a patrol command or something. My hero would constantly head that direction even if I died and respawned, and I had to keep right clicking multiple times to stop her from going that direction. Or I had to just hold down my right mouse button so she wouldn’t head that way. You could see the dotted line on the mini-map queuing her to got bot lane constantly.

As you can imagine, it made auto attacking impossible. I thought it might be my mouse, so I unplugged and re-plugged it in. Everything was fine after I queued in a new game. Something happened during the lag. I’m not sure if it’s something you guys can fix on your end or if it was just a one-time occurrence. I’ve just never experienced this before in the several years I’ve played the game. I’ve had lag spikes before, but nothing that caused something like this. It sucked because it happened in a ranked game and lost points because of it.