I think some of his weaker talents could use some touch-ups, particularly his late game talents. Here are my suggestions:
- Level 4
Lurker Strain [E]:
Additonal Functionality: Dehaka can now move while burrowed.
- Level 16
- Elongated Tongue [Q]:
- Added Functionality: Gain 20 essence when dragging an enemy hero.
- Tunneling Claws [Removed]
New Talent: Prey and Predator [W]
- Every time a hero is hit by Primal Swarm, gain 3% attack speed for 5 seconds, up to a maximum of 60%.
Pack Leader [Passive]
- Added Functionality: Gain 40 armor for 3 seconds after emerging from Burrow.
- Level 20
- Contagion [R1]
- Added Functionality: Cast Range increased by 25%.
- Change is Survival [R2]
- New Functionality: Adaptation will activate a second time when it expires.
- Apex Predator [Z]
- Added Functionality: The time it takes to emerge is reduced by 0.5 seconds.
- Essence Claws [Passive]
- Essence gained increased from 5 to 6.
Thoughts & Reasoning:
Lurker strain competes with Dehaka’s core sustain talents, so it needs to give really good survivability to compete with essence regeneration. Level 16 and Level 20 talents were buffed across the board since at that point Dehaka loses out on his value due to a relatively lower importance on globals and less/no bushes on the outer half of the maps.
Also his level 16 really had no right to be called a level 16 talent.