7 wins 3 loss 5 mvp: Placement bronze

Too bad the system is stacked against you. It’s not about how good you are, it’s about how lucky of a roll you got. Did you get griefers? Did you get people that don’t speak English? Did you get people that have more than 10 iq? My favorite part about this game is losing to people I’m better than. There’s no way you can consistently carry in this game when all these factors exist. It’s hard enough to carry period in this game.

2 Likes

You are wrong, they are listening Fanboys and LGBT community for all their weird request. "Will we have a Female character of … " “Can we have a trans hero for trans comunity” All of these garbage are listened but not the gamers community.

Vision,
I have to ask, do you only play enough to have a winning record so you can keep/increase your earned level. I have a friend who does that. I check his statistics every season to see how many HL games he plays and its never more than 20 or 30 games. He is gold, but he is no better than me. I play 100 games or more. I’ll move up from B5 to B3 then back down. The reason I say this is because you should play for the fun of it and the challenge to see how far you can go per
season. (FYI…if you only care about your rank. Then just play enough games to have a winning record and get promoted. Then stop. So next season you will be placed in that higher rank). So, Vision…what do you do???

1 Like

Usually i play 100+ to climb and see what my winrate in the particular rank is with a sample size big enough to say something.

This season has been an offseason with just 36 games so far.

But all my climbing has been done throught playing and ive never placed higher than 1 tier from where i ended but thats when i would have climbed the same withoutn placements as i went 8-2 or something.

Ill save you the time from looking at my HotSlogs

2018 S1: 256 games, 52,7%wr
2018 S2: 137 games, 54,7%wr
2018 S3: 69 games, 49,3% wr
2018 S4: 100 games, 55% wr
This season: 36 games, 58,3% wr.

Now im Diamond, climbed there at the end of last season (D4 i think, cant check rn) and placed to D4 this season.

Gotten a bit bored of the game so i have generally been playing less, mostly just doing my daily quests etc.

Sometimes you gotta take a break.

The only place I see Vision is on the forums boosting Blizzard. I look for her everytine I’m on so I could say hi. Never seen her on once playing though. Kind of strange.

1 Like

1.Her?
2. You dont read me telling about how bad QM and how bad of a joke TL is i guess.
3. How could you even see me playing?

Also i havent played much lately though even if you could

Overall im only like 110 games this season because im not into the game rn. HL ques have gotten a bit longer and TL is a joke, my HotSlogs can confirm if you dont believe me, its the one with the highest hotslogs MMR if you search for Vision on HotSlogs.