7 losses in a row ARAM to clear leaver

Internet went down. Leaver status. 7+ games now ARAM each wasting time and each a loss. No credit towards leaver status removal. It’s been 3 days. Can’t play the game.

I’ve uninstalled and unsubscribed.

Fix your garbage, Blizzard. Stop being a troll.

1 Like

Or stop leaving games!

Just keep playing ARAM until you win. I’ve never had a problem with not winning ARAM games when I get leaver status.

7 Likes

Fix your internet and stop being lazy. Having 7 leavers games just means you dont tell the true and leave on purpose. Everyone knows that.

6 Likes
  1. Bad internet is on you. Blizz can’t fix that.
  2. 1 left game won’t put you into leaver queue. You left more than once to get there.
  3. Wins required so ppl can’t get out without actually playing and trying. Which is the anti-thesis for afk. Someone who tries to win.
  4. Average wr is around 50%, getting way above or below that is self-inflicted.
    Flux can happen, streaks, when the 50% is in the making and can look the opposite on short-term, but not the long.
  5. Ppl are in leaver queue because they afk-ed, so ppl there are all “afk”. But not “you”. So your team has 4 potential afks, while the enemy has 5. Giving you a statistical advantage, which carries ypu out on the long run.

But if you think it’s unfair, that ppl get punished for ruining a match for 4-9 other ppl. If you think it’s unfair that ppl cannot leave leaver queue without effort.
Then this game is prob not for you, so good luck with others.

4 Likes

You forgot to unfollow and dislike.

5 Likes

Okay, now I’m really ticked off!

There was a subscription this whole time, and NO ONE TOLD ME?!?!?!

2 Likes

Mini map DLC has a subcribtion fee of 1$ a month.

2 Likes

There seems to be a misunderstanding, this is not Twitch.

3 Likes

it’s not that they have 7 leaver games, it’s that they’ve played 7 games trying to get wins to clear the leaver status.

however, if people ‘have’ to win in 7 games, and not enjoy what they’re doing, there’s other issues going on that isn’t going to be fixed on their end, leaver status or no.

1 Like

Oh yea I read that wrong. Guess he lost 7 games in ARAM and now got mad about it casue you now need to win now insteed of afk yourself out of leaver que.

Was for the better. Rewarding afk players by allowing them to afk out of leaver was bad to do. Winning the game is the real punishment for wasting other players time by leaving games.

1 Like

actually people try way harder to win in ARAM in leaver’s queue than the opposite.

1 Like

No idea if US region is just filled with more trolls then EU is. But on EU I have never had any problems getting out of leaver.

I’ve never been in leavers queue but do you have to win games to come out of it?? I thought it was just play a few ARAM games no matter what the result is and you’d be free so long as you don’t leave.
Seems like this person just leaves when they start to lose.

Yes. I believe the win conditions were added to the leaver queue and to even quests around the same time to filter out ppl who try to “speedrun” these things (obtaining a reward or getting over their penalty).

Since ppl win close to 50%, these are perfectly managable, especially if they’re an advantegous asset (since the claim is often that they’re better than average).

1 Like

Yes you do. It was changed some years ago cause too many trolls would just afk themself out of leaver que and continue afk in normal games aswell right after. There were no punishment in it so it was changed to force people to actually win th game to get out.

I could remember one game I had before the change happen. I got in leaver que and ended up with players that instant left the game after they picked the heroes. So I was left to play a game with 3 bots. Ye how fun that was lol. Now you have to win the games and you see people who actually play the game to get out.

1 Like

When they actually want to yes. I see it very frequently. Actually, I think every time I’ve had multiple games to win, I’ve had teammates who want out of leaver’s queue and they try harder to work together. I do also see a lot of people who leave if they don’t like the draft, or heroes selected to choose. In my eyes, the system is working as intended if its making people finish games and work together more to win, or keeping people who leave very frequently out of regular games.

2 Likes