Welcome to the Nexus: Getting started in Heroes of the Storm

Welcome to the Nexus: Getting started in Heroes of the Storm

Interested in trying Heroes but unsure where to begin? Read on to learn more about beginning your MOBA journey.

View Full Article

4 Likes

Oh, Blizzard. Reposting articles from three years ago. Silly me thinking someone is actually paying attention to this game.

Why are you giving me hope just to take it away?

EDIT: I’m sorry for my sarcasm, this is actually a new article with a date bug. Morale is still low, but this was a good thing to post.

4 Likes

awww almost got hyped

1 Like

some of the news/blogs/etc had broken links. It might not be new, but if someone is fixing stuff, that’s still a plus in my book

4 Likes

I’d still like to believe HotS team is trying to tell us something with this. Not the other one, as that seems so out of no where. But this.

Nothing on SC2 forum, nothing on D3 forum, but only on HotS forum :thinking:.

1 Like

I feel baited xD But it’s cool to see someone with the pretty blue tag posted on the forums!

3 Likes

Now even Blizzard are digging up thier own stuff. This is like 6 year old news. But they cared enough to necro it and give us false hope once again.

5 Likes

and it’s on the launcher too.

Granted, a good guide is potentially timeless, if they advertise the game, improve the new player experience, and highlight ming/jaina/nova skins, then more nothing can follow for 3 more years as the world gets beset by another pandemic and people get stuck at home again :smiley:

1 Like

What a disgusting company

1 Like

More people are even more fat than when it all started, and vaxAIDS has to be blamed on somebody. Since it was one of the highest correlations with death (along with being really aged) you would think people would have started to exercise more, if they were really afraid of coofing to death, but nah. stay home, play games, get a fat butt, and close the parks :fire:

:skull:

edit:

I may overreading this but the article may have a year bug.

Here’s why at least:

1. Both article and the release of this post date are similar “August 24th” despite the year.
  2. It mentions Hogger something released a year later from the articles “release date”.
1 Like

It also has screenshots of Deathwing, who wasn’t released until December of 2019.

You know what, I overreacted. This article is pretty cool. It’s definitely still too little too late, but I am happy to see some advertising for the game.

3 Likes

What a disgusting company

The company, perhaps.

I for one am going to respect the Blizz Robot, with the hope it keeps this in mind when it decides to overthrow we little humans.

3 Likes