57.000 seconds waiting time. EU server. SL

i dont think they ban random players for no reason - they pay ppl who work on hots after all and want to make a profit with it. it’s incompetence, plain and simple, and at the same time so infuriationg because it’s just another case in a long line of instances where this great game gets killed by awful support, matchmaking and reporting.

I have the same issue if I understand your problem.
I waiting endless and the game never call me in in Storm League

So here are some updates,
on my second account i get the same problem. The first game went well and after that i have a waiting time of 3000s and no game starts.

Before this problem startet i had win7 64bit, now i have win10 64bit and new hardware.

Maybe some very smart programers just start to watch the queue times and register everyone that has waiting times over 300s? Because that can never be normal in such a game.
If i recall corectly Blizz changed/improved the system by increasing the probability for going into a game the longer you wait to a maximum of 500s? Then you get a team with everyone who is avaiable at that time. So in theory 3000s shouldnt be every possible. I dont understand how this timer can go that high, from a programing stand point i mean.
Is there no internal bug report system implemented?

Blizz pls report your point on that matter.

1 Like

Patch released on NA just now, maybe a few hours more for EU, then it may fix your issue. :stuck_out_tongue:

I can say nothing changed. Wonder why Blizzard don’t care at all? Maybe we don’t pay enough…

after the patch on 11.07.19 nothing changed

1 Like

after last patch nothing changed

Same problem, 0 solutions…

Patch 11.07.19 - nothing changed

9.1k of wievs.
Known Issues List - 9.5k.
And this bug still NOT in the Known Issues List.
Blizzard still don’t know about this.
And this is a problem. Support is blind.
Hey, Blizzard!
People can not play at your game! There’s a bug! For several months!
Blizzard!
C O M M U N I C A T E ! ! !

Hello Guys i got now the same issue in storm league, since 09.07.19 on EU - Server, i cant find anymore a game. I interrupt the waiting que after 900 sec. At QM i got no problems, there i find after some sec. a game…

It’s not listed as a bug because it’s not a bug.

There are not enough players queuing for ranked.

I don’t know how hard this is to understand. The mode is almost dead.
There is nothing the programmers can do to fix high queue times due to a lack of players. Nothing. It is up to Blizzard to advertise the game and bring in new players.

If you want fast matches regularly try Quick Match. It still has a large player population.

That is very ignorant to say the least, you didnt even take the time to read correctly. It has NOTHING to do with player population or normal queue times. The TITLE already states a waiting time of 57000 seconds, DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG THAT IS ? Do you really not understand that BY NO MEANS there werent any games going on in that timeframe ? Did you not read that people can play in 30 seconds with other accounts on the same league ?

Please next time, just save yourself and everybody the time wasted by typing / reading what you posted…

2 Likes

take 2:
my record time solo Q in SL 46 hours and search is resetted
in a party with unbugged account waiting time is around 20-50 seconds

1 Like

Have several accounts in HOTS. Atm have 2 accounts (smurfs) in silver3 (dont ask me, had 8 wins : 2 loss in qualify and ended in silver 5). On first account i have que for ranked around 15-60 sec. On this account i have que for 8+ hours !!! WTF?!. Its obviosly account wise bug, and something is very wrong in matchmaking algorithms. I just installed fresh windows/HOTS on new computer and i tried it on different network /internet provider. Same thing, que last forever on one account and almost few sec on another ??!

1 Like

I have the same problem, like hots more than lol but if i can’t play storm league, it’s different.

I have had 30,000s queues on ANZ server. How? I left the queue open overnight as a test, with no regard to leaver penalty should the draft kick me out.

There were not enough players online. My account was not bugged.

During the day I could find matches in 2000-3000s (still a sign of a dead server, however I’m okay with waiting 30-40 minutes since I can just alt tab out).

This issue is not new, it has been going on for ~7 months now. Do you think they would have listed it as a bug if it was really a bug? Do you think Blizzard will openly admit “we don’t have enough players in certain MMR ranges”?

None of these issues existed in 2015-2018. I could find a match in 10-50 seconds on any account.

You said in your earlier post “How hard this is to understand”, now how hard is it to understand that you´re talking about something else ? Do you not get it ? It is an easy to reproduce BUG, i have 2 accounts in the SAME LEAGUE, on the SAME SERVER (EU). I can do this every day and the results will always be the same:

Queue up account #1 - endless queue time, literally.
Queue up account #2 - 50 seconds later i´m ingame.

I can even queue them at the same time on 2 pcs. Can you please be quiet about your player numbers now ? And your personal experiences which add NOTHING to this discussion ? Thanks

1 Like

MMR is not the same as league (until next patch). You can be Silver 5 with 800 MMR or Silver 5 with 1400 MMR (old accounts can be much lower MMR than fresh smurf accounts and be in the same league, a high MMR Bronze 2 can ban over a low MMR Silver 5).

There are no players currently in very low and very high MMR (and when there are, queue times of 5000+ seconds are not unusual).

Just shows how clueless you are. Keep waiting for a “bug fix” for a thing that is not a bug. Happy queuing!

By the way, your account that “never gets matches” will suddenly find a match in 1-2 minutes if you queue with 1 or 2 people in a higher league. Funny how that works if both of your accounts “have the same MMR” (which they do not)?

Thats bs and you know it. You may be playing on a dead oceanic server, EU is not dead and there are matches available at all levels from bronze 5 to GM at all times of the day. There is no way the MMR of my Gold 3 account is so out of whack that there are no other players available during prime time.

Nothing more to add.