5 man ganked a malganis

Silences, stuns, tyrande’s mark

still survived alone for 10 seconds and his team arrived.

can we nerf this sorry piece of trash already?

42 Likes

are you sure the trash wasn’t your gank

ayyy, donate to my patreon

54 Likes

Why would you gank a tank when there are better targets??

4 Likes

ganking a sustain based tank

:omegalul:

32 Likes

And who were the other team mates exactly aside Tyrande?

1 Like

Rather than just stunning on sight, wait until he starts to use one of his abilities, especially his ults, then stun or silence him. If everyone blows their CC right when you jump him, he will be able to free cast his ult since no one will have anything available to stop him, and will be right back at full health again.

32 Likes

You ganked a tank like he was an assasin. Burning your CC first.
If he survived, thats on you and your team

6 Likes

5 man gank gone wrong gone viral

4 Likes

I found brightwing is big counter for him ,when he start silence cast ,u just cast polymorph, and when he dive in just use emeral wind. D to remove stun sleep etc…

5 Likes

OP just mad because OP just bad. Confirmed he tried to gank during I AM BATMAN ult. Lost cuz bad. went to forums to cry.

1 Like

Lvl difference?
Who were the ganker Heroes?
How far was Malganis from a safetyzone (like towers)?
Also, why gank the tank with baseline aoe sleep potential? He can get away from a lot of ganks easily. Kill him in teamfights.
(P.S.: sounds a lot like you guys just messed up and this didn’t happen cuz he is op.)

5 Likes

Taunt varian, raynor, valeera, alarak.

He was at our top base towers.

Honestly a chain of Taunt -> Stun -> Silence (Alarak / Valeera) -> Silence (Alarak / Valeera) -> Push back / Slow should have been enough to blow him up, and this doesn’t even need to be done in a very coordinated manner just that it is used to cancel his abilities or keep him locked down. So I’m not sure how your team could have missed that opportunity.

At that point I have to wonder what your Alarak and Raynor were doing to not actually have blown him up, Raynor especially with Ace in the hole should be having a field day with this whereas provided Alarak didn’t drop off his Sadism stacks should deal great damage all this ontop of the armor reduction of Tyrande. If you failed to kill him with that comp I hate to say it but your team were evidently outplayed.

You have three silences so at the very least he shouldn’t have been able to cast his abilities but he somehow did means you guys just did not play that well. Ontop of this you have two ways to push him back with Raynor and Alarak so Night Rush isn’t even supposed to be that problematic, and you also have a soft cleanse with Tyrande. All this with Mal’Ganis having very limited space to move due to proximity to towers… This isn’t a matter of coordination issues but just really bad playing, especially by the DPS because they just dropped the ball there somehow.

12 Likes

The thing is that no other hero requires this level of coordination (in QM of all places) to be killed.

3 Likes

I feel like that was not the real comp but you’re trying to think of a way to make your argument stronger. You’ve actually just called yourself out though. You have to be really bad to not be able to secure a kill with that lineup. This is definitely a you and your friends learning to play issue.

6 Likes

Deckard is one.

But seriously, it’s not even really about coordination just think a bit before casting abilities.
If that comp is the truth, you guys just did terribly.
It’s your fault and not the Mal’Ganis’ success/op-ness.

2 Likes

dude if you couldnt 1v1 mallymoo as valeezie you bad for lyfe. just quit the game, you’ll never break gold.

3 Likes

Except for every other sustained tank and bruiser. And most the main tanks.

I’ve walked out of worse with Dehaka, Leoric, and Stitches. Also Johanna. And Yrel, just last night.
If you dump all your CC at once, then you had better dump your damage just as fast. If your damage dealers are messing around CCing an already CCed target, then you simply won’t have the damage to kill them before they recover. Any tank with any escape ability will just bail if you don’t erase them right then and there.

5 Likes

Lemme guess. You all grouped right on him for his lifesteal and missed half your skillshots. Then he slept you and ran away.

8 Likes

This.

I did the same thing yesterday as Blaze. I had Yrel, Valeera, AoE stun Valla, and Ana jump me, but since they all went for their CC at the same time, Yrel ended up knocking me out of Valla’s stun, while Ana slept me. As soon as they broke the sleep, I popped my trait, and Jet Propulsioned the heck out of there.

Tanks are gankable, but it does require at least a little coordination.

4 Likes