Block Function not Working

When being harrassed by another player by the name of [removed by moderation], I tried to block the player. They simply kept harrassing me with abusive text chat and no matter how many times I reported the user, I simply got a reply message of INVALID. Why is this? If people’s accounts can get suspended for periods of time, why can I simply not report and block a user? I also checked to see if my block list was full, and it was not. Can you please help me or do something about this, because there seems to be no customer service phone number or live chat or a way to manually put in a ticket either.

A user that you reported for abusive chat cannot contact you. You must have picked a different category, or done something else.

Hey there Vonjax,

We try to refrain from name and shaming other players on the bug report forums, so I’ve removed the name of the player.

You can use the search the support articles, or contact support if you have further questions here.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/games/heroes

Unfortunately no. At first I simply tried to block the user, at which I was given an “INVALID” response. I then reported for text abuse hoping for the eventual block, and still got the “INVALID” resonse from Blizzard. Hence the reason I shared the users name in case they were doing something they should not have been doing.

Do you have a screenshot of the “Invalid” screen?

No. I did not take a screenshot at the time. In the communications bloc, it simply says in all caps, “INVALID” when I would try to block communications or report for abusive chat to hopefully get the guy to be unable to communicate with me. Are you a GM?

If you want to contact a GM use the link I posted above. GMs and Customer Support don’t use these forums and this is a place for people in QA like me to find bugs, of which I don’t think I will be able to help you.

Yeah that link is useless. There’s no customer support to speak to, and reporting a bug just leads you back here. What a garbage company’s CRM.

You should see a “Contact Support” button the upper right hand. Using that page, it should allow you to enter a ticket to communicate with support.

Outside of that, since this is not the place to get this kind of support, I’m going to lock this thread. If you have any further questions Support should be able to help you! Good luck!