Be prepared—the CraftWars patch is here

Be prepared—the CraftWars patch is here

What if we told you it was time to settle who’d win a fight between your favorite Warcraft and StarCraft heroes? Now, what if we told you that you’d be the one to settle that grudge? No more time for hypotheticals—the CraftWars event has arrived in-game today, and the ultimate mashup of StarCraft and Warcraft with it!

View Full Article

10 Likes

WOW BUT THIS IS INCREDIBLEEEEEE !!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::hugs::hugs::hugs::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::scream::scream::scream::innocent::innocent::innocent::smiley_cat::smiley_cat::smiley_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

To bring the balloons :smile::heart::face_with_hand_over_mouth::sweat_smile::heart_eyes::star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::face_with_hand_over_mouth:🙋:balloon::birthday::balloon::tada::champagne::cake::confetti_ball: UwU UwU UwU !!!

JAJAJA CUAL PRIMA ??? ESA PE*** NOO ES NADA DE MI :face_vomiting::nauseated_face::rage::angry::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::poop:

Is it just me or does CraftWars sound like Beer Drinking contest?

8 Likes

DOPE.
AS.
:point_right: :ok_hand:

Just one small problem…

The Zerg and the Scourge are on the same side in this event! How are we supposed to settle that score?!

5 Likes

At the end they were always one:

4 Likes

Hey, hey easy now Lena save some of thos ballons for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glaz is EPIC yo! I like the mini-turrets and how it can spread into 2 more bombs with miniature turrets of their own lol

Okay good artwork and idea, but a few things:

1. What is a Realm Crafter? is that a new part of Nexus lore?
  2. Valerian is way more of a heartthrob than Anduin.
  3. Of course, Mei can be a death knight, she can be a prime evil if she wants to.
  4. Will we never know who will win between the Zerg and the Scourge??

Event?? What is the event? The skins? I don’t see any new quests or anything like that.

1 Like

So do we call him Valanduin or Anderian now?

Split the difference and call him Varian.

6 Likes

I hate to agree here but…

looks like its broken, can press to see quests or play aram which says its disabled

Good to you Blizzard,Heroes of the Storm,I love you so much,the Event is very nice,both Warcraft and Starcraft fans same me are happy and enjoying now especial the lore and history of the event are supercool.

I am not from some people doing compliment on the recent event,this new Event is actually good.

As a wish,please invite more heroes to game too.

Thanks

Maybe,Hots will consider quest line for Events like Toy Event,Nexomina or etc that actually have fun aspect in their contain,but recent Event has Blizzard lore and is not same the another event that already we saw.

Although I will be glad to see a quest line for the recent event Craftwar too.

No,there is not much difference between them,Anduin character is nice and proper too.