3FPS in the HOTS menu

HELLO,

I have 3 fps in while playing HOTS…

One cheek I threw and the FPS was at 3.

I had everything reinstalled all my drivers update my BIOS my WINDOWS and I still have 3 FPS.

I have no worries with all other Blizzards games I am at over 100 FPS on all other games.

I don’t know what to do anymore, and looking a little on the forums I get the impression that the problem comes from the code of the game which is completely broken.

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out! Unplayable frame rate can be a pain, and we’re happy to help find the cause. To start, have you tried the Advanced Troubleshooting shooting on this page?

I also wanted to add that Citrix was found to be the cause of a similar issue in a separate thread:

If you have no luck, let’s have you post a ‘DxDiag’ so we can further investigate the problem. Here are the instructions:

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save
  5. Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the DXDiag. It’ll look like this:
DXDiag goes here

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.