3 Stickers not awarding loot box, happened twice, board game fixed then stuck again

The board game button was stuck, then fixed, then stuck again. Twice today I have had 3 stickers and not been awarded a loot box. Got one holiday loot box for leveling and a rare for going around the board.

Already reported issue. Search first before posting to reduce duplicate issue threads.

Missed out on 3 loot boxes now after completing 3 stickers, probably missed out on 2 more because played games while not able to activate quests while playing (that wouldn’t have been awarded anyway). Good times.

1 Like

I too have now on 3 separate occasions earned 3 stickers that gave me a loot box, but I never actually received it, it disappeared into the void somewhere. For awhile I kept having the same issues as others where it would show a completed event quest, but not let me progress. Now I can progress on the board, I can roll the dice and move, and I am even getting the stickers, just not getting the loot boxes I’m supposed to when I get the 3 stickers. I am about to come around again to the beginning for the 11th time, so I’m really hoping I don’t miss out on the bigger loot box for that as well. I’m wondering if we’ll be given loot boxes that we were supposed to?