27/34 QM has valla on the other team

Looking at my previous games list, looking at Valla on the other team (or mirror valla), 27 games out of 34 games has a valla!

And yet Valla was just a normal pick prior to her rework.

Hurry up and nerf her. People just want to play an easy hero and you legit gave it to the people.

3 Likes

Why you think she has 100% popularity in master and 95% popularity acroos all leagues lol.
She will get the nerfs but qustion is how much will they nerf her ?

4 Likes

Valla is going to get nerfed. As a bandaid fix, try duoing with someone playing Valla.

2 Likes

Fix the scaling on W, cap it, problem solved for one issue.

2 Likes

Aside from those abusing Valla for easy wins, I think most agree that she’s too strong Hasher. If this was the glory days of HOTS I’m pretty sure there would have been a hotfix to reduce her power by now. As HOTS is in maintenance mode, we have to be patient, but I’m sure it will come.

3 Likes

Not like we have seen this before. People spam busted heroes in qm as long they are busted.

Anyone remember DW release ? You had DW on both teams but in the end it was always the DW who got both Maltheal and Tychus on his team who won.

Or you remember Qhira on release. She were doing double dmg on W something that would properly make Melke drool for days.

Busted heroes are only popular until nerfed. Then they wont get played again by those players unlike those who main them already.

2 Likes

Yes I do, I also remember when Qhira was released bugged. After they fixed the bug, you hardly saw her. I really don’t get what enjoyment people get playing a hero that is clearly too strong for free wins. The only hero I played who was OP was release Li-Ming, mostly because the wizard was my main in D3 and I couldn’t wait to player her. I at least knew she was broken, didn’t defend it and only played her in QM, never in ranked.

5 Likes

TBF this also means you can have a Valla on your own team as well.

2 Likes

If you are not picking valla the odds are on their side
Its over anakin

3 Likes

Careful with that fair-play attitude… this is apparently frowned upon here – I recently got insulted in another thread for basically saying the same thing regarding uninteresting easy-lazy-OP hero reworks :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I remember the day Mal ganis was released. I would joke with my friends that once he touched you you were better off just going to get a drink or to the bathroom. I even made a whatsapp group called “mal ganis’ harem.” And we shared memes of Mal ganis with handsome squidward’s face doing op stuff.

1 Like

Which is a shame, and I think it’s more a matter of perception than anything.
Tank mains were pretty concerned when ETC and Johanna got their trait nerfed last year, but they are still holding on, still one of the best tanks you can pick.

1 Like

Current experience leveling Tracer

• get hit by multishot for half of your health by appearing in lane
  • get hit by a an additional 1200 dmg from Azmodan orb on the way back because you are already dead inside after playing 20 games with no healer
  • curse all the saints if you happen to step into an Abathur mine

You underestimate the matchmaking’s power.

1 Like

You beat me to it. Now enjoy.

2 Likes