20 min queue for Quick Match?

As I am typing this, my game is still queuing, a 20 minute queue for QUICK MATCH? Blizzard are you kidding me??

2 Likes

Same problem here. Around 12 min avg for a team of 3 on quick match.

I was grouping with people for QM, and some things we found that would drastically shorten our queue times:

• If you are playing a required role (tank, healer, ranged assassin), choose one that isn’t wildly popular. Since the matchmaker tries to avoid mirrors, queuing as Diablo means you have to wait until a non-Diablo tank queues, where an Arthas or Stitches tends to have less competition.

• If you can, take a tank or healer and a ranged assassin, that seems to get into matches faster than tank/healer pairing. Again, avoid the popular ranged assassins and go for something less meta. I had a lot of luck with fast queues as Cassia.

• Avoid too many melee heroes in the same group, especially bruisers. If my group had a tank and healer and I chose Artanis, the wait would be well over 5 minutes. When I switched to Cassia, the queue would pop in seconds.

1 Like

My queue times have also gone up to three times as regular … now i have to wait a full 30 seconds ! (Ok, im kidding … more like 20s).

I have played EU solo queue takes me 2 - 3 minutes.

While group of two took me 4 - 5 minutes.

Odd queue time I had once during NA queue with a group of 2 was 10 seconds.

My queue times haven’t reached this level at all as the OP mentioned.

Even if i pick Diablo i don’t exceed 1min. ETC queues are longer actually.

When you hover a hero, it will tell you the estimated wait time. Diablo was just an example, it will depend on who wants to queue as what, in my experience.

I envy your queue times, friend.

To me, EWT means nothing. It’s a lie reee

1 Like