20 games 19 loss 1 win

Hello!

I just had a very interesting and pleasant experience playing this game. I wanted to post some screenshot with my match history but i cannot find a way to do it. So as the title says today i played around 20 matches some qm some ranked and at the end of my play session i realized i lost 19 games and 1 win. Sadly i have to say that this goes beyond personal skill and more in the area of matchmaking pure incompetence. From games where people were simply extremely toxic and not trying to play with the team to people that simply afk after 1 death. Without a doubt I had games where I played poorly where i could do better and impact my game to turn it into a win but like i said earlier this goes wayyyy past player skill.
On a side note i had a very shocking game in which (i played solo btw) a team had silvanas and morales they gone directly for backdoring at the start of the game. They didn’t do nothing else except attacking 2 structures all game long, feeding most of the time.
I hope i made someones day better knowing that there are other people out there having a painful experience with the game.
Wish you all gl with the mm. Have a nice day!

I stopped at “player skill. “ I take it with a smartphone u can’t pic of ur tv? I over Medicate and lick windows and still get 50/50 winrate. Pics or it didn’t happen son

Hi!
Than if you tell me how i can post picture i will, it wasn’t a complaint just trying to make those that have loosing streaks feel better. And yes there are a lot of problems with the match maker that doesn’t involve player skill with matches lost, and you need to compensate for that with lot’s of grinding and impactful plays. I just had a game that we were dominating pretty hard and 2 players kept loosing connection in the midlle of the game, we lost when doing boss on temple of anubis and got 2 players disconnected. :slight_smile:

I made a video for you specifically i posted it on youtube, search SkyTracing and you will find there a 0,33 sec video for your entertainment :). I only have a mention the picture at the start is to see the previous losses before the recording, the reason being my match history pushed them down and i couldn’t see them anymore.
P.S I still couldn’t find a way to post pictures or links so you will have to do that manually.:slight_smile:

Idk what to tell u. I only play qm but I found ur video. Ty for sharing

just uninstalled the game. I am sick of things like this. I keep downranking all the time because I get put into matched where people just wan to lose.
Either people obviously are new to the game, they don’t understand any mechanics or tactics, some people straight out just play nova or leoric even if it doesn’t fit the comp and they die and die and die…
I win games, but way less than I lose. There is no fun to actually “rank” in matches like this. you are either put in the bad team or the better team. you report people and are put into their team again.
I know the player pool is very small now - even more reason to quit. because that means its not going to get better. Blizzard silently put the axe to this game and this will probably be the way it ends. Matchmaking gets worse every week because more people quit because of bad matchmaking.
I am really sick of playing matches with people who are not even willing to learn anything about the game before playing ranked.
It’s not even fun or interesting matches. It’s just matches where I try and clean up peoples mess all the time while they create a new one. playing with bots is more fun at this point. or actually - not playing at all is more fun at this point.

1 Like

Hey man,

I understand you completely, ranked is in a very poor place right now and the rank at what you are playing at, faces the same bull**** from the MM, but I still like it, even tough it’s annoying me beyond reason sometimes. I don’t know if you noticed but I am put in teams that have 40% win rates vs teams that have over 50% sometimes 60% which is totally bull**** and not in the spirit of competitive play. I am sorry that you had such a bad experience, I still hope you won’t quit, it’s still a good game with all it’s shortcomings.