2 questions nanana i hate 20 character titles

1 . How to counter medivh when he is surounded by slows

1. How do I concince my friends that I want to play dps instead always main tank (they are not good at playing tanks and we play SL 9/10)

Thats an unanswerable mystery that will haunt us for eternity. Im still waiting for some hero who can grab tht crow by the leg n shove him on the ground shifting him from bird to medivh. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well thats tough. tank is important, you can try it such that, if you think the enemy has a lot of cc or threats that you need to handle well as a tank, u go tank then (keep ur pick last), if the first 3 heroes dont pose any serious issues, and you feel a normal tank can work, u can ask ur frend to go tank once a while so you can enjoy some dps :slight_smile:

i dont make any sense right? lol

1 Like
  1. Dump a lot of AoE on him after he popped his shield.

2. Just be stuborn and pick DPS. They are friends, so you have time to set-up a team befores queueing up. Just pick whatever and don’t let them walk over you.

1 Like

You kinda do! Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also, another solution to:

= Make a smurf, come play with me, i have 3 tank players :smiley: sometimes they fighting they want to b tank lol

(Im replying serious to this) already have 3 accounts. I love to play with you but then I become something I hate. I play on smurf to improve my uncommen heroes or just to avoid tilting
Besides my lowest account is plat 2 :stuck_out_tongue:

I think i need to teach you smurfing.
Smurf should be bronze , ONLY lol
when it goes higher, chose heroes that you NEVER played and get back in bronze,

Bronze or Silver at max,
smurf at plat, thts crazy
giv more time to ur main account, :smiley:

Well its hard . Bronze and silver you play basicly a Arthas and put an E on their team and its gg.
I cant suck enough to loose in bronze

You have not been in bronze for a looooooooooooooooooong time right? :smiley:

Of course not, but 4 allies will grab your legs (2 on each leg) holding you down with their entire body weight, making it impossible for you to advance :smiley:

You shud come, you will enjoy :wink:

I know it sucks. There are trolls and people rather pick valeera then a healer. If you soak people stay afk at base because your never in a fight.
But thats why communicating is the key. Just talk and show off you are good.
People want to win. If you show your know what your doing they are less likely to tilt

1. Use Varian or malthael

2. Teach them how to tank (I.e. don’t chase kills, protect your team)

Malthael against medivh?

If you build to spread your trait (Which I don’t normally do) his shields don’t do much.

1. countering medivh is a big tough subject. However you should hard punish cocky portal plays, if medivh puts up a portal to clearly get some poke/dive in, prepare a hard stunlock.

here are some good counters to medivh (note that medivh is a strong flexible hero who is tough to counter)

Junkrat’s W can single handedly kill medivh as long as your team follows up, one good knockback away from a portal and he is dead.

Diablo is dangerous for medivh, if diablo has his cc up chances are he can kill medivh.

Valeera’s silence can ruin a medivhs day if he likes to pop portal late instead of right as he dives.

Edit: as for 2, in SL play your best role and help build a strong team comp, if you want to play your actual roles in SL queue solo. You could also hard refuse to tank, but i would rather play a hero i’m good at that then make someone incompetent take tank. Its your SR to!

Medivh —> Malf (Entangling Roots, and Twilight Dream)