Zayle, The Shadow Cloak

When I put Zayle in a deck it doesn’t replace the hero neither does it show in the deck cards but I can press done.Also, I can play with one of Zayle’s deck as expected but it shows in my deck collection as a normal deck(ex: A Custom Rogue or Warrior). Also, If I open the deck again from my collection it appears like in the attached screenshot.
Screenshot of the deck: https://paste.pics/b394317916077f63e51b2c140380ef1b

4 Likes

Yea, same bug also with whizbang the wonderful

The same problem does not show Zale. But there is another account, bought until 06/05/2019, everything shows there

Last week I made a Zayle deck, but since I can’t rearrange decks (or know how) I deleted the deck. Now I can’t remake it. I’ve tried with several classes.

Same problem. Got Zayle from the solo adventure. Created a deck using priest… didn’t show any cards were in the deck creation screen, but was able to click “done”. I was thinking that the deck selection screen would show the cloak in the hero profile (similar to whizbang), but it only shows my priest.

Sloppy Design, Sloppy UI.

I’m having the same problem. Card does not show up when put in deck and does not replace the deck like whizbang does. Just shows up as a custom deck of whatever hero I chose.

have the same problem… had it working properly before deleted and when i made it again it show as the hero u select to make the deck in otherwise seems to work… still would like to get the avatar back cheers

a similar problem and I have even if go with the phone with the same account. But I found the bag that if you create a normal deck from blizzard and shove Zale to the rest of the cards and complete the deck it will be a deck not available in the wild and normal mode.

yes its in there but the avatar stays the class u put it in, it should change it to zayle the same way it works with whizbang