Your a kid now help

i been stuck on this quest with over 15 tries can beat him but not with full team survival … is kind of a joke its hard enough going to the boss and not losing to trash mobs ,and then if i do his mass hysteria and switching my team out i lose a at least one merc… plez suggestion… and i dont got you tube so just post a team you use … thanks

Holy healing: CP/NuAUSDVlTaGFhcmo4IEhvbHkYASJGCgkIXRB0GMUBIAAKCQhfEHYYywEgAAoKCAUQxgEYiQEgAAoJCAgQahjCASABCgsIngIQrgIY8gMgAQoKCEUQmwEYqAEgASgv

You could also use fire comp. but I found holy is much more reliable, if you are lucky to get Cariel or Cornelios treasure of getting divine shield when being attacked, it’s an auto win

I did it on first try with frost team. It’s by far the safest team out there I have found. Using mainly Balinda, Varden, and Jaina. With Lokholar swapped in in place of Jaina when facing lots of green enemies, or if have a bunch of +frost damage treasures. Against the boss, he only got to act on first round, after that he was frozen whole rest of the fight.

ok did both holy and frost team 2x each both failed … so if you do not freeze freeze every thing off the back your dead and on holy you do not get father and daughter with divine shield then your dead too these little gods with each turn rips you a new bung hole and act before you can get your red shield up and i cant heal them fast enough either …if peps are trying this…

Is it the boss or the trash you having problems with? Because if it’s the boss I can tell you exactly how the fight goes. And I didn’t even have particularly good treasures when I did it. Had one portable ice wall, 4x frost blast, and the whenever you cast frost spell cast icicle, and that was on Lokholar who I didn’t even use in the boss fight. Only treasure that I had that had any effect in the boss fight was the ice wall which reduced the damage I took on first round a bit. But here is how the boss fight goes.

Round 1: Three spawns hit frost wall, Balinda flame dart Psychus, frost elemental attack Psychus to freeze him and gain +3 frost damage on Varden, Varden does Flurry, Jaina does Ice Floes on Psychus. Boss does Mass Hysteria which kills Psychus and does some damage on my guys.

Round 2: Depending on how the mass hysteria went, will get 2-3 spawns attacking random guys, then if there is any spawns low enough health to die to frost nova, Balinda does Flame Dart on N’zoth, otherwise on a spawn to put it in range, Jaina summons a water elemental, Varden does frost nova to kill at least one spawn and freeze the whole board, gaining +15 frost damage in the process.

Round 3: Most of the board should be full so probably only getting one new spawn attacking the water elemental, Varden use Ice Lance to freeze N’zoth, Jaina Ice Floes N’zoth, Balinda does Frostburn to clear out all the spawns before they go. Water Elemental just does nothing to be there to block a spawn attack next turn also.

Round 4: Varden Frost Nova to clear all spawns and freeze N’zoth, Balina frost dart N’zoth, and I used Frost Blast on Jaina here but N’zoth was at like 12 health so just Ice Floes will kill him just as fine.

I did Chi-Ji, Velen, Anduin and it was no challenge at all. You just build up healing power with Chi-Ji and then you’re constantly healed by Holy Nova and Holy Blast.

So basically use Blazing Song on every turn (can do Firestorm if you’re getting low).

For Velen and Anduin you use Holy Nova/Velen’s Blessing off cooldown and fill with Penance/Holy Blast.

No specific treasures needed, but obviously anything related to healing helps.

For equipment Blazing band for Chi-Ji, Ring of Purity for Anduin and Tome of Inspiration for Velen are all nice, but shouldn’t be needed.