You did it AGAIN blizzard lol

Just ruin all my decks because one of them was over performing. “Oh but don’t you just use prep for raiding party, eviscerate and sap? Raiding party needed a nerf and the others are left alone.” No, no I don’t just use prep for that. I use it for wanted!, because the card design is so cool that I just have to try and make it work. Oh, but now it is even harder to use wanted. Nice. I use it for my toggwaggle spells, because I don’t have time to wait an entire turn to get my cool spell off. I use it for fan + si:7 because people like to throw a bunch of little stuff down early, and I really don’t have any way of dealing with it past turn 3, and especially not if they have a chance to buff it. I use it for headcrack, because honestly, malygos rogue is pretty rough these days and I need that chip damage, but I can’t spare the mana for it. Finally, I use it for all those cool dungeon run spells, that all seem to cost 3 mana.

I can’t even escape to wild or single player adventures to play my fun decks anymore. All those cool spells in the dungeon run that I have been excited to play in an adrenaline rush deck are now worse. My elixer of vim plans are shot pretty hard too. Can you guys just make a mode where all the people who want to compete can have their boring decks and just leave the rest of the game alone? We don’t all play to have the most balanced experience possible. I want to continue enjoying my bad decks in peace.

Right after it comes out that rogue is finally declining too. Unbelievable.

8 Likes

ok

7 Likes

They are normalizing the classic set.

Mana wyrm, fiery war axe, hunter’s mark, equality … rogue’s classic set is amazing and has needed a good slap for a long time honestly.

8 Likes

Perhaps you should buy more packs for Blizzard . Then you will have more cards to work with!!!

1 Like

Relax dude it’s a card game.

3 Likes