Wrong roll on duels run (Card from another class)

In my recent Rouge duels run I have rolled Arcanite Reaper (Warrior card).

There seems to be a issue, when I play Duels on Android phone, after a end of match I always seem to miss one reward/treasure. I always need to leave duel and resume to get it refreshed. It sometimes happens that I get the same card pick twice (never got same treasure pick).

This time the issue is rather peculiar since I have received twice (Steeldancer, Cutting Class and Arcanite reaper). While 2 other cards are dual class the weapon is not. Before current options were given to me, I’ve seen another set of cards being offered, but It changed in the flash.

Can I please ask for issue investigation (I can give you my phone details if needed) .

1 Like

I’m not sure this is a bug. I’ve seen it too but thought that it was just put in for synergy purpose. Rouges otherwise lack high dmg weapons for the mode

I got that too! arcanite reaper in the rogue “thief Tools” bucket. Wasn’t sure if it was a bug or a feature.

Same, pretty sure i have only had reaper offered along a cutting class. maybe it is part of a bucket pool that can be used for both warrior and rogue and they put in the reaper by accident.