Wrong Dust Nerfed Cards

Hello! Patch 17.6 has been released for Hearthstone with card nerfs. I sprayed a lot of cards and the dust turned out to be much less and this is the second time I didn’t write to you for the first time, but now it’s somehow not beautiful !!! Sprayed 15 rare cards (One of them is Gold) and got only 800 dust "When for 1 current Rare should have received the same amount where are my 1400 dust?

Patch 17.6 was released on July 14. You only get extra dust from cards for the first two weeks after a patch is released, which means the extra dust was no longer available as of today.

You only get extra dust if you disenchant the cards that were nerfed in the patch, not any card. The only cards that could’ve given you bonus dust were Dragonqueen Alexstrasza, Corsair’s Cache, Metamorphosis, Kayn Sunfury, Warglaives of Azzinoth, Dragoncaster, Fungal Fortunes, and Galakrond, the Nightmare. If you disenchanted any other cards, you wouldn’t have gotten any extra dust.

1 Like

So I dusted them on the same day when the patch came out and I have a screenshot! I contacted the support service on my server Europe, I was told to write a trial and the current response came yesterday !!! It’s not my fault that the Support Service is so slow!

had the nerfs gone live yet when you dusted them? the nerfs went live approx 7pm cet, meaning if you dusted them on 6pm you would only get the regular amount of dust

2 Likes

I dusted all 16 numbers in support, they told me that the dust was distributed correctly, but it did not come to the game! They said that the bug has a place to be, but they do not have the right to receive dust and told to appeal to the court! I have proof in the form of screenshots, but they are not sent to the forum!

i have honestly no idea what you just said, but here is how you link screenshots
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/t/how-to-share-links-to-screenshots-videos-and-replays/2242/6

I know that they won’t return anything to me! And I won’t prove anything! I just want to convey that there is a bug! When you dust cards that are nerfed if you have them repetitive and there are a lot of them, the game counts the current 2 copies and not at the cost price!