Wow druid lose a lot in april

April roation druid lose a lot good cards from Descent of Dragons and Galakrond’s Awakening. Blizzard I hope give them some good new stuff in the next expansion.

DId you realy miss those insane Eclipse cards yesterday if anything Druid is going to be a problem.

4 Likes

They could for now but April a whole different story.

I think it is balanced though because they got a trash epic. Hence balance druid is going to be the name of the deck.

Those eclipse cards are just the same effect as archmage vargoth but weaker since they are just a single cast spell.

Everybody is losing stuff from a rotation.

Even new class like DH will be affected as they use a few neutrals (e.g battlemage, sidekick, hoard pillager)

Galakrond and lackeys are leaving, as are highlander legendaries. Plus Siamat that’s very popular in highlander due to his high impact.

A whole set of legendary quests are leaving. They range in meta viability but that does mean 9 deck types are leaving.

Reborn is leaving, which means khartut is leaving, and that’s one of the better neutral heals that might see play outside of res priest.

Speaking of res priest, yeah pretty much all the cards involved are leaving. Raise dead would still be around though.

Bomb warrior is leaving.

Unique tech cards like purifier and stickyfinger are leaving.

etc.

Could go on but I’ll stop here for now.

3 Likes

The next rotation is an age away in hearthstone terms. The cardset and the gameplay will be unrecognisable from how it is now.

2 Likes

You can control which spell gets to be played twice, and its impact is felt earlier. For example Savage Roar, or dealing 3 damage to a specific target. Its WAY better than Vargoth.

DH actually loses more than just some Neutrals. The Initiate set is supposed to go away with rotation too.

Going back to classic priestXD will be fun 20 removals in one deck yay…