Would yoy buy class packs if

Would you purchase class packs (like the Mage packs) if they were permanently available in the shop, for every class, at 130 gold?

1 Like

It’s still 30% more expensive than normal packs. Not worth giving up 30% more cards that may include cards from any class, just for certainty of getting cards from a particular class. 15%, maybe.

1 Like

Is there going to be more class packs?
Like for all classes? Why only Mage Packs?

I would when I’m really trying to craft a deck for a specific class that I have very few cards for.

For example, I have almost no rogue cards because I never really had any interest in piloting a rogue deck. But I might buy a few rogue packs to flesh out my collection before trying to craft one. Yesterday I pulled a Flik from one of the free packs from watching Kripp stream, and I have a Waxadred, so I’m only a zillion dollars and legendaries away from a viable deck anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

these money grabbing bastardos have no dignity and or self respect and are trying to vacuum as much money as possible from you

2 Likes

Hah! I’m only 3 billion dollars away from it. This game’s cards are so attainable

There is too much RNG. The chances of you getting anything good for your class is really no greater when you start looking at the math. It’s like saying 2% chance is better than 1%. Is it really? You have a 98 or 99% chance of NOT getting what you want. I’d rather spend $10 of real money to get a card that I want than a 10 pack of random cards. srs

1 Like

I’d say a 20, maybe 25% hike could be acceptable (in gold) to get class cards if they were permanently available. This would give gold-only players who prefer to focus on a select few classes the opportunity to get stuff for them rather than needing to milk that 25%-or-less value of dust from the class cards they don’t intend to use.

For anyone doing preorders, bulk purchases and playing as many classes as they can though, it’s almost always going to be a bad deal if there’s a premium attached.