Witchwood Dungeon Run

With the new expansion set every 3-4 months. I’ve concluded that this solo adventure mode for Toki is less than 1% to win with Toki. If your a collector, I feel your pain.

1 Like

It’s def not less than 1percent to win with Toki. Personally witchwoods toki was one of my fav hero’s with some of the rumble shrines also worth. Mainly like the rogue steal one.

As such go back and play them here and there toki I win about 30-40 percent of the runs I play with her. Yes this means re rolling for tresures I like I don’t play with effects I don’t enjoy as playing for my enjoyment.

If you have less than 1 percent chance to win with toki it’s due to errors in your judgment when playing that may include just going in with the wrong strat. Not picking good buckets which includes knowing when to stop taking buckets that synergies in order to take buckets to deal with infinite toki mainly to stop her turn 10 play.

Or just making bad calls when playing va bosses such as not knowing infinite toki always plays and draws the reset on turn 10 so you want to have a counterspell or better a steal effect to stop it. Many bosses have effects like that where they play x always on x turn or nearly always for you to play around. While there is a general way to make your deck to insure you have a good odd vs every boss. And this is not needing set tresures just general things like you need x board clears or x amount of early vs late pressure. While knowing what to aim for vs each boss.

1 Like

I’m in an indefinite battle with infinite-toki …
the only option I have is to concede :frowning:
how about losing 2 hours of your life like that?

I lost 12 days doing Toki; the Hero power is hot trash with the RNG buckets.

When the expansion first release, I did 2/2 for toki thinking she is the best hero.

toki remians my fav hero in that xpac to this day. Shes no where near as bad as people make her out to be. The people that have issues with her are the ones always after the “best” outcome and don’t know how to deal with the hand they are dealt accepting a acceptable outcome vs always rerolling for the best and ending worse off. You need to play around the worst outcome thou have have backups. If you dont have a way out if you get the worst outcome try it on the first roll than if it fails use a safe play when you don’t have the reroll to try again later.

The double time passive is esp fun. Getting two of them at once makes for some rather fun turns. Pair it with spells that have “safe” rng stuff that cant backfire such as usable portal and its really good.

Toki is hard. But it’s doable.