Wish for a broken card broke my run

In the middle of doing the uldum solo adventure, on turn 3 I used the find a perfect card treasure. No options appeared, but now I cannot use a single card or even pass the turn.

I have tried closing and then opening again, but the same board state remains. I can mess around with the board features just fine, but nothing I click or try to do with my hand or the end turn button results in anything happening.

2 Likes

Happened to me too.
several times.
also the same when opponent uses woecleaver recruit attack.

all you can do is concede, which sucks.

since the explorers joinied duels, uldum is broken.

Same. Was playing Saviors of Uldum run, on the last boss, was doing really well, got him down to half-life. I had the “wish for the perfect card” artifact. Played it, and I could not play any cards or end my turn. Had to quit out of the match. This was on the last boss of the 4th wing, again. Super annoyed.

I had the same issue recently. Had gotten the plague lord down to 2 health on my previous run. Used that treasure on turn 1, and it locked up the game completely. Restarted on mobile and then tried from my PC, no luck. I didn’t want to concede and start another run just to do 2 bloody damage, was really salty about it. After the Renathal patch, it restarted the encounter instead of reconnecting me to the previous game. Not sure if there’s a server side time out, or if the patch dropping reset things, but I didn’t use the spell again and just killed him on turn 2 for the unlock I was going for (which didn’t provide the corresponding Duels unlock, of course sigh).