Willing to pay to not have Battle Grounds show up

on the game interface and every other mode. If only I could have PVE, Ranked and my favorite mode Arena buttons only, and no daily/weekly quest form those modes either.

1 Like

I agree with you. But it will neverhappen because money.

People who post this, don’t realize that as long as kotick and his ilk are running things, it will become a reality and they will keep needlessly killing stuff like duels.

I’ve been playing HS non stop from the beginning. What is battlegrounds? I’ve heard of it before but I honestly have no idea. Is it like that Mercenary mode they tried to push but failed?

1 Like

Funny thing, I never played BG, but every month before I start grinding standard, my profile shows BG rating instead of my standard ranking to online friends.

It’s funny, it’s pathetic and it’s slightly annoying. Like, come on bro, you can’t be serious about pushing auto-chess content like that, especially to people who play this game since beta, never played that game mode and since you’re not even providing competitive tournaments and chance for glory in it.

Blizzard always had questionable advertising and business models, but they don’t bother me until they become pathetic.

This is pathetic.

Why don’t they just spin it off as a separate game? At the very least make it where we don’t have to download it. I don’t like Battlegrounds in my Hearthstone!

As a BG Player i don’t like the cash grab Standard HS… and now what?!? It’s a game mode. And PvE in HS… This is a joke right… xD

1 Like

is better toh ave it in one place to switch between HS and BG easier i dont want tos tart 2 apps to be able to do it

Perhaps there could be an option to disable Battlegrounds.

2 Likes

stop being lazy, my dude.