Will i be able to play solo adventures after they go wild?

I am as interested in solo adventures as i am in multiplayer, and want to buy karazhan with gold when it’s still possible. But i do not want to lose all this money when the next expansion releases in december. If i do buy it, will i be able to play it forever?

1 Like

Yes, you will. If you own an adventure, you can keep playing it.

1 Like

Solo adventurer here asking for clarification in two scenarios:

Purchasing Dalaran Heist and Tombs of Terror is needed to keep them? One chapter or the bundles?

How to keep the Monster Hunt and Rastakahn’s Rumble mission runs? I never paid for them, but have them and running through them…

Sorry, little paranoid right now.

Once you unlock any adventure, it will stay available for you forever, even if not every wing or chapter is unlocked.

There were a few adventures that were free, the Knights of the frozen throne, dungeon run, monster hunt, the lab puzzles, and the rumble. You should have the last 3 unlocked automatically, the other two you can get though the battlenet shop, they are still free.

Chapter one of the Heist and the Tombs were free at launch, but I am not sure if that is still the case, you should be able to unlock chapters in those adventures with gold for as long as those sets remain in standard.

The older adventures (Maxxramas through Kharazan) are no longer available for gold, they are sold for actual money though the battlenet. The exception is if you already owned a wing of those before they were rotated out, then you can still unlock whatever remains with gold.

4 Likes

That’s good to hear. Thanks.

I got 4 of those automatically, but thanks for the heads-up on dungeon run; been wondering about that one.

I can confirm that the first chapters of both adventures were freebies.

OK, I understand. Thanks.

Relax I still have the “Dungeon Run” solo adventure! And by the way I completed that adventure. I have the cardback :wink: