[wild] show some support with your successful decks!

It’s so difficult to find success stories in the wilderness when no wild player shares their stories. Please share your decks here!

1 Like

Are you looking for homebrews or just any old deck? Heh

Of coz home brews! Net decks are so 2015. (Anyway if we needed them we can just select mage or warlock or paladin and auto complete. Haha)

Can someone share some good high WR wild decks right now that aren’t Demon Hunter pls

You kidding? DH are non existent in wild (other than in legend where the ranking doesn’t matter and pros are just playing for fun).

If yours is a salt post against DH, or if you have nothing to contribute to the original post, please bring your post elsewhere.

I tried this yesterday to see what Warlock would give with new cards available in wild mode.

Out of alllll Warlock decks, wasn’t expecting a Galakrond Warlock to be the highest winrate for wild that day.

I am playing this…

Mage Tier 1

Class: Mage

Format: Wild

2x (0) Elemental Evocation

2x (1) Magic Trick

1x (1) Mirror Image

1x (1) Open the Waygate

2x (1) Ray of Frost

2x (1) Violet Spellwing

1x (2) Book of Specters

2x (2) Licensed Adventurer

2x (2) Mana Cyclone

2x (2) Primordial Glyph

1x (2) Questing Explorer

1x (2) Research Project

2x (2) Sorcerer’s Apprentice

2x (3) Arcane Intellect

2x (3) Flamewaker

1x (3) Stargazer Luna

2x (8) Mana Giant

2x (12) Arcane Giant

AAEBAf0EBrwI0MECzu8Cu6UDtPwC7vYCDMiHA/+dA5+bA/usA7i2A+KbA5jEAuYEqwTjEf2sA4K0AgA=

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

I tried using priest to steal deathrattle legendaries (every class now has a legendary deathrattle from the new expansion, waiting to be stolen if they play it, heh heh).
But not many people are playing that deathrattle legendary cards in wild, apparently.

I couldn’t play your deck even if I tried. Like, I spent dust drafting the deck, and then realise I don’t have the skills to pilot this deck.
Sucks to be a odd paladin / secret mage only player. Though not complaining about the ladder ranking it gives. Haha

Are you being serious? Delfunk (in Diamond) and myself (Gold) have been facing a ton of Demon Hunters right now. There are Wild decks that do well against them DarkSoul but they’re not terribly exciting decks to me

Darkest Hour Warlock: The deck kind of plays itself. If it hits it’s combo it wins

Jade Druid: Armor, Armor and outvalue eventually

I’ve hear people having success with Warrior. I think Cubelock would be fairly good just not sure which version of Cubelock and Buff Paladin has been doing decently well against DH but I wouldn’t trust it against a lot of the meta right now.

I should add Quest Mage is a 50/50 deck against DH according to Delfunk

2 Likes

Well, I’m a wild player in Diamond and I have literally not fought against any of them, in casual and in ranked. So…

./shrug

I was actually being serious on “ar eyou being serious” lol couldn’t tell if sarcasm. They out-tempo Even Shaman so that is my thought on the power-level of DH as a minion based class. I’ve said other places… the power level of DH for Wild is about right… you know… but those cards are also Standard legal (unless Baku version)

The problem with wild is - the Meta doesn’t change as fast so a new class with some cards doesn’t necessarily get to be on par in wild so easily.

Boy In wild what new decks can possibly be had? It’s gotten to the stage where even high rankings don’t attract me no more with the same 2018 or 2019 decks. I spend more time on the forum than in game these days.

Only reason I’m back on here is all the free time due to lock down, heh. On first look the only thing I saw that could provide some fuel to the classes I tend to focus on in Wild (Shaman, Priest, Warlock) is some good Discard cards for Warlock. I was running a hybrid Discard + Galak deck in Wild 2 months ago that felt very close to viable so I do plan to revisit that deck soon.

1 Like

this is the deck i’m trying out but so far this is what testing has come up with, is a big beast deathrattle reno hunter

1x (1) Candleshot
1x (1) Play Dead
1x (1) Tracking
1x (2) Feign Death
1x (2) Flare
1x (2) Glaivezooka
1x (2) Nerubian Egg
1x (2) Zephrys the Great
1x (3) Brann Bronzebeard
1x (3) Devilsaur Egg
1x (3) Spider Bomb
1x (3) Stitched Tracker
1x (3) Terrorscale Stalker
1x (3) Zola the Gorgon
1x (4) Flanking Strike
1x (4) Houndmaster Shaw
1x (5) Carnivorous Cube
1x (5) Witchwood Grizzly
1x (5) Zilliax
1x (6) Deathstalker Rexxar
1x (6) Emperor Thaurissan
1x (6) Khartut Defender
1x (6) Reno Jackson
1x (6) Sylvanas Windrunner
1x (7) Dinotamer Brann
1x (8) Beastmaster Leoroxx
1x (8) Charged Devilsaur
1x (8) Kathrena Winterwisp
1x (9) King Krush
1x (9) Oondasta

AAEBAZ/DAx6AB5cI+Ai5DfoNxw/bD9YRwxaFF6vCAsbCAtjCApzNAtPNAt3SAobTAovhAuHjArbqAsPqAvLxAoDzArn4AqCAA5uKA6GhA/yjA6alA7a7AwAA

2 Likes

Been jamming this (mostly) since the ladder reset. Brought me to Diamond 2 before I hit a wall. Currently tweaking it to adjust for the meta, will probably take out the Mystic if Secret Mage continues to elude me and Quest Mages refuse to play Ice Block >.>…

Why Tho

Class: Shaman

1x (2) Dirty Rat

1x (2) Doomsayer

1x (2) Invocation of Frost

1x (2) Zephrys the Great

1x (3) Brann Bronzebeard

1x (3) Elemental Destruction

1x (3) Far Sight

1x (3) Lightning Breath

1x (3) Lightning Storm

1x (3) Mana Tide Totem

1x (3) Mind Control Tech

1x (3) Plague of Murlocs

1x (3) Serpentshrine Portal

1x (4) Devoted Maniac

1x (4) Hex

1x (4) Kezan Mystic

1x (5) Antique Healbot

1x (5) Barista Lynchen

1x (5) Faceless Corruptor

1x (5) Hagatha’s Scheme

1x (5) Loatheb

1x (5) Shield of Galakrond

1x (5) Volcano

1x (6) Corrupt Elementalist

1x (6) Kronx Dragonhoof

1x (6) Reno Jackson

1x (7) Galakrond, the Tempest

1x (8) Jepetto Joybuzz

1x (9) Dragonqueen Alexstrasza

1x (9) Shudderwock

AAEBAfWfAx6KAYEE9QTeBf4Fsgb6DvUP+g+8FMMWhRfHwQLfxALv9wKtkQO9mQPanQP8owPhpQO5rQO7rQP+rgOqrwPQrwOCsQORsQPjtAPbuAPTwAMAAA==

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Thanks Lykotic, for replying and actually contributing something meaningful to the original post and my statement

And you’re welcomed to hijack my thread and ask for anti-DH decks. Though I’d request you not overtake the main topic. Thanks

EoT Zoo
Class: Priest
Year of the Phoenix

2x (1) Northshire Cleric
1x (1) Reliquary of Souls
2x (1) Young Priestess
2x (2) Echoing Ooze
2x (2) Friendly Bartender
2x (2) Master Swordsmith
2x (2) Shadow Ascendant
2x (3) Apotheosis
2x (3) Blistering Rot
2x (3) Dragonmaw Overseer
2x (3) Drakkari Enchanter
2x (3) Extra Arms
1x (3) Surrender to Madness
2x (3) Unidentified Elixir
1x (4) High Priest Amet
1x (5) Cobalt Scalebane
2x (5) Psyche Split

AAEBAa0GBMrLAuqIA6mlA86+Aw3fAuIM8gzCDtK/As7MAv3hAr/lAuX3Apa6A6+6A+m6A92+AwA=

Gold 5 bracket, low mmr, 5-2 with this deck. NO its not gonna take you to legend, or even diamond, but Ive always liked Zoo Priest decks. And yes, I do unironically run Embiggen v1.0 in it.

2 Likes

Like (Lykotic) said. was diamond 1 and now back at 5… i can say without a doubt. That i play against DH each other match… so DH/MAgE/DH/Druid./DH etc… I am a EU player… so i donno in what super sweet meta pocket your in… maybe with the nerfs now it will cool down more. But Baku DH where everywhere and tier 1 for sure.

Btw not hijacking stuff here. Just wanted to state it. And cant believe you never(almost) seen them… lucky you… you ride unicorns? :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I like original decks but priest zoo sounds hard. Maybe I try it tomorrow!

I’d love to fight them! But the meta chooses not to match me with them, until 2 games ago when I was matched with 1 demon hunter. Can u believe it.

Always struggled with shaman, but ok I shall try this out!

And then I will try this! I like beast hunters especially with the new legendary, was trying it out earlier too

2 Likes