Wild Cards rotating out of Standard on Dec. 5

Hey Folks,

We wanted to give you all some info on what to expect for the Descent of Dragons patch coming on Thursday, Dec. 5. As many of you know, two months ago, 23 cards from across Hearthstone’s history temporarily stepped out of Wild and returned to Standard.

On Thursday, Dec. 5, these cards will be leaving Standard. What this means is that decks that currently include any of these 23 cards will need to be adjusted to be playable again. Please note this when logging in after downloading the patch.

Descent of Dragons drops on Dec. 10, and the meta is sure to get shaken up! See you in Dragonblight :dragon:

Cheers,
The Hearthstone Team

7 Likes

Thank you for the official update!

finally i can play the game soon for real

Any chance you could pass on to the devs it would be nice for them to occasionally use this platform as well, Chris?

Yes, they have legendary (orange) text, doesnt mean they need to be rarer than pulling a leggo from a pack though!

2 Likes

It’s nearly midnight of the 6th and bull cards are still there…try not lying

Then you need to update to patch 16.0

Even the mobile variants have been out since this afternoon. No one’s lying, you’re playing on an outdated patch.

1 Like

I am traveling to USA today, I am already at a different city, failing in my attempt to buy American teens a Japanese souvenir and updating HS at the local mall.

Maybe I can get Wi-Fi and a souvenir at the airport?

Wait, you’re looking for a japanese souvenir?

should have kept them until the 10th