[WILD] Big Priest again and again and again

I cannot stand being outskilled.

That is my definitive reason.

And there is NO question that Barnes pulling YSharrj or Rags is total skill. /S

@Blizzard Delete this broken deck from this game .
0 iq braindead deck . Pay to win
I really hate blizzard.
blizzard wont even do anything.

1 Like

I donā€™t want Big Priest getting nerf because :

1. I want to play it one day x)
  2. I have never lost against a big priest with my baku paladin

So youā€™re really lucky, I have a positive win rate against pig priest as well with odd pally but lose sometimes because of the early lucky high roll b******t.

Blizzard probably did set big priest as ā€œthe limit of how much you can annoy peopleā€.

It is also interesting to note that the results itself arenā€™t what you expected from a overpowered deck.

Not speaking to blizzard not move but people using a actually non overpowered deck to that extend only means that they are having fun.

With that in mind I really think that kill the deck is to extreme but it could use some nerfs just to adjust highroll scenarios and break that biased perception that Barnes create.

1 Like

Mods are all playing priest, people have been complaining about this deck for years and it just keeps on getting buffed by minions like Catrina.
Just shows you they donā€™t really care that much of wild unless thereā€™s 1 deck that dominates the meta (like star aligner was)

2 Likes

Eventually, something even worse will take itā€™s place.

Big priest is easily beat just play even or murloc shaman in fact that IS the top deck now even better then odd rogue.

Im not sure of that. At least when most decks get too popular there is usually a few options to deal with it. Not so with Scum priest. You either play hyper aggro or you LOSE badly. Or, even if you have a chance to win its hardly worth even trying becasue the deck is so debilitating to deal with. Its THAT bad. It makes me want to light small animals on fire, pull the legs off of baby insects, next thing you know Im killing hookersā€¦

2 Likes

Are you ā€¦ are you insane?
Kingsbane rogue was CANCER for the game. Most control decks auto-lost against this deck on turn 1. Since there was no way to silence weapons, this deck was broken as heck (especially since rogue can draw as if thereā€™s no tomorrow). I dreaded this deck even more than I hate Big Priest.

At a certain point, rogue could heal and attack for 10+ each turn while at the same time being immune to fatigue ā€¦ yeah sure, what a healthy deck that was.

2 Likes

I think he means post nerf kingsbane.

Really? I really donā€™t think so ^^

He said ā€œthe loss of Kingsbaneā€ and the only ā€œlossā€ Kingsbane suffered was from 100% popularity to 0% popularity right after the nerf (thank god!).

Which nerf? Kingsbane was one of the top decks before more recent rogue nerfs.
It was still tier 1 after lifesteal spell change. It just changed to a more aggro variant.

You mean the pirate build? I havenā€™t seen this deck at all ā€¦ whereas I have seen Kingsbane with Lifesteal a million times when it was unnerfed.

Yeah the pirate version is dead due to most recent rogue nerfs. It was tier 1 go take a look at tempostorm archives.

its an easy win with certain aggro decks,
but when you want to have fun with another deckā€¦ I leterally hurt my ankle kicking something over thisā€¦ havenā€™t raged ever over anything in a long time.

not mad that it happened in a game, im more mad that such a profitable company is in charge and successful with such a messed up unsanctioned design.

this game makes you feel helpless.

Sorry my fault on the confusion
Aggro Kingsbane Rogue (Pirate) is what I meant. The deck prior to the last round of Rogue nerfs was ~15-20% of the Wild meta and was dominant against Big Priest because the only high-roll it cared about was Barnes => Yā€™Shraaj as it could sap any other highroll and continue the attack on the Big Priestā€™s life total.

The deck is actually still good against Big Priest but it canā€™t deal with other aggressive decks as well anymore with the slowdown caused by the double nerf to Prep and Raiding Party.

Edit: as Control you could still fend the deck off and win unless you got Myraā€™s early on. It felt better to play against; imho, than Big Priest did from a Control perspective. It was obviously worse to play against when playing an aggro deck but it still felt ā€˜betterā€™ as it wasnā€™t a ā€œturn 4 and prayā€ moment against the deckā€¦ there was a decent amount of trading going on.

1 Like

Nerf Big Priest Once, Two more Buffs shall take its placeā€¦ HAIL HYDRA!