Wild adventures for gold

Is there a slight possibility that we’ll get an option to buy old adventures for gold or at least wing by wing?
They made it with wild packs already. I want to start playing wild and I want Thaurissan so I’d rather spend 700 gold than 1600 dust on him. And legendaries from last two wings see no play even in meme decks.

4 Likes

I would like to see that too. I love this type adventures.

I mean if you were playing when karazhan was released you would receive the prologue for free. You were then able to buy the wings for 700 gold each. I don’t know why they didn’t do this for the other adventures but I guess that’s how it is.

1 Like

I would love that. Maybe with dalaran heist, and other adventures going wild this year, maybe they will return every wild adventure back to the game for gold.

1 Like

I will say, it was more efficient back then to buy the adventures with cash rather than gold. $20 got you the quarter’s entire expansion, whereas you’d have to give 2100 gold to secure it.

But yeah, that would still be nice to have. Every gold spent is still f2p players supplying content for the whales.